New Wonder Woman TV Series...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the original series and would certainly watch but I would prefer a movie.

South African model Tanit Phoenix up for the role of Wonder Woman in new TV series

Remember how we told you a while back that DC and Warner Bros were wanting to do a new Wonder Woman TV show? Well it looks like they may found the woman that will be flying the invisible jet— South African actress and model Tanit Phoenix.
Who’s Tanit Phoenix?
tumblr_lb87e5zVCo1qzozj1.jpg

large_image-1.jpg

Oh. My. God.

My contact passes on a rumor that the actress has actually already spoken to key members of the production team and expressed interest… and they’re (that includes some suits at Warner Bros, whom she did The Thirst with) apparently big fans, so her name will undoubtedly be amongst the four or five young actresses that are ultimately shortlisted for the role of the Amazonian princess. “She will definitely get to screen test”, says an insider.

Phoenix starred in Lord of War with Nicolas Cage, as well as the straight-to-DVD Lost Boys sequel. As long as they don’t have her in the above modern not-that-revealing WW getup, I think it’ll all work out in the end.

I have no problem with her looks, but she's too skinny!...Wonder Woman is an amazon, so they are naturally big women...I'm sorry, but she's too skinny to be playing an amazon warrior, unless she works out and gains some muscle...

She could probably stand to gain a cup size or three too.

Looks are great and all, but I agree that if she can't act, they might as well cast Sarah Jessica Parker, or something. End result will be the same: :yuck

Looks are great and all, but I agree that if she can't act, they might as well cast Sarah Jessica Parker, or something. End result will be the same: :yuck

Err not sure what pictures you've seen her in but I don't think her "cup size" is an issue :(

Dear lord man, how big do you WANT her boobs? I prefer she not actually LOOK like a cartoon!

I admit she looks better in that pic, but she still needs to gain some weight...

I wonder if Rebecca Romjin is too old? She'd at least make for a side role as an Amazonian.

Here's my main concern:

Kelley, who has created several female centered shows like Ally McBeal,

I LOATHED that show...I had to leave the room whenever my wife watched it. I'd certainly give a Wonder Woman show a shot at watching, but wouldn't stick it out past an episode if the writing (and annoying characters) was anything like Ally McBeal. If it was on par with at least the first 5-6 seasons of Smallville, I could definitely enjoy it.

Back