Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the regular displayed at my comic shop yesterday and holy crap does this thing look even better in person. I'm finding it very difficult not to put my points towards ordering him.

Saw the regular displayed at my comic shop yesterday and holy crap does this thing look even better in person. I'm finding it very difficult not to put my points towards ordering him.

I feel the same way. Might just pull the trigger.

This one blows the brown costume statue away. Don't get me wrong, I like the brown costume statue...it's just that this new one is better in every way. If you're on the fence you will not be disappointed buying this. Such a cool pose and base. Great all around statue.

Does anyone else's regular head have teeth that connect on the right side of the face? Like the didn't finish the black paint like which cause the look of separation.

This one blows the brown costume statue away. Don't get me wrong, I like the brown costume statue...it's just that this new one is better in every way. If you're on the fence you will not be disappointed buying this. Such a cool pose and base. Great all around statue.

Both look great but i prefer the new one also

Does anyone else's regular head have teeth that connect on the right side of the face? Like the didn't finish the black paint like which cause the look of separation.

Pics please?

Got a flaw in my in the chest. It’s a little hole in the chest. Should I take the refund or $50 store credit. It’s not so bad I’m on the fence though.
1307d16a7d7e8be7b75031f0d3c2b567.jpg

Depends how much it will annoy you. Can you add a spot of paint to make it less noticeable?

Got a flaw in my in the chest. It’s a little hole in the chest. Should I take the refund or $50 store credit. It’s not so bad I’m on the fence though.
1307d16a7d7e8be7b75031f0d3c2b567.jpg

I’d take paint or a marker, dab it a couple times, and enjoy the free $50.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my wolvie all set up in my office...VERY HAPPY! was concerned as the pin was not black all the way so it clearly had been adjusted...it fit perfect so hopefully the delay from charging to shipping was indeed Sideshow taking the time to adjust those pins so they would fit. Though now that I look at it the front foot the toe is not resting on the finger of the sentinal...the hell is on it though. I don't see any cause for concern though at the moment.

props to SS, just got my replacement Wolverine EX today and it's perfect. Very happy to have this in my collection :)

Got my wolvie all set up in my office...VERY HAPPY! was concerned as the pin was not black all the way so it clearly had been adjusted...it fit perfect so hopefully the delay from charging to shipping was indeed Sideshow taking the time to adjust those pins so they would fit. Though now that I look at it the front foot the toe is not resting on the finger of the sentinal...the hell is on it though. I don't see any cause for concern though at the moment.

Came across an unboxing video while watching a comic video and the guy puts it together and the next minute he is trying to talk but staring at the foot then just sort of just stops...stares for a bit...lol...then grabs the statue and starts jostling it around and the foot fell into place...i did the same and the foot did the same....too funny

OK, just got this bad boy in today (EX 1622/2500). Wow! The details on this PF are stunning. Paint apps on mine are solid. The oil on his boots, the hair on his arms, the wear and tear on his costume, and the portraits are nothing short of amazing. The sculpt is absolutely ridiculous. The pose and musculature on the PF are spot on and the wrecked Sentinel hand looks so awesome. This truly goes down as one of the best (if not the best) Wolverine statue ever made. You can't possibly go wrong with this PF if you are a Wolvie fan. I had the same minor issues others did with this PF. The unmasked head is a little loose and had to play with the foot peg to get it to sit right. Other than those very minor quibbles, sideshow crushed this PF.

Back