Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! Quick question for those who got the EX. Does the magnet on the EX head seem weak? When I attach the EX head, it feels loose and wobbly. I reached out to SS and sent them a video and they said that it is normal for this piece. Just want to check if anyone else has the same experience. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! Quick question for those who got the EX. Does the magnet on the EX head seem weak? When I attach the EX head, it feels loose and wobbly. I reached out to SS and sent them a video and they said that it is normal for this piece. Just want to check if anyone else has the same experience. Thank you!

I don't think there is one, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

After mugging around, I was finally able to manage to get the peg completely sit in the base.
2032e34784d80c7ee0d8fd9c94f955cc.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yeah I have the same non issue as they say...

I’ve had mine for about two wks, and I can say that these are two of the best Wolverine portraits ever released, by any company. And for those who don’t like the ex head (unmasked), I would ask, opposed to what? What other unmasked Wolverine portraits compare, or exceed this? Please post pics, because I am frankly dumbfounded by the pushback regarding the ex portrait. Most will be alternating portraits, as both are sublime. As for the rest of the sculpt? Outstanding!

Agreed both heads are incredible. I'm opening mine up today. I also like both heads on the original PF a lot too though. I'm going with unmasked on mine for like a year probably. Sideshows always been King on headsculpts to me. Even all the controversial new X Girls. I like em all

Agreed both heads are incredible. I'm opening mine up today. I also like both heads on the original PF a lot too though. I'm going with unmasked on mine for like a year probably. Sideshows always been King on headsculpts to me. Even all the controversial new X Girls. I like em all

Agreed. All the X girls are distinctive and unique, showing true individual characters, truly great work by Sideshow.

I don't at all dislike this specific unmasked sculpt. I will always prefer my wolverine to be masked, it's not a question on whether the sculpt is good or bad. I sort of see it as a duality; logan is unmasked, wolverine is masked. I prefer the wolverine look, especially in this pose.

Back