Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine set up and this thing is killer!

zA4FakD.jpg

Definitely one of sideshow's best. Unfortunately mine has to go back to SS for a replacement due to paint defect on the left knee :(
What's wrong with the left knee?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Damn this looks great! I'm wondering if I should sell my XM and get one of these...

Izeroi posted pics of both and has both at the moment. He’s keeping his XM and SS Wolvie will make his way to my house soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not the worst idea out there.....but plopping all of it on one figure makes it almost easier to digest. I may need that bottle of aspirin after all......

Best to use all points on something already shipping instead of half on something a year out.

has anyone else paid for theirs this last tuesday and its still not shipped yet? wondering if its just mine

Same actually full paid on Tuesday but not shipped unless it does today and come tomorrow I'd rather it wait until Monday. I hate having statues stranded somewhere over the weekend in some 130 degree warehouse or truck or where ever. Just picture the paint melting off it.

Same actually full paid on Tuesday but not shipped unless it does today and come tomorrow I'd rather it wait until Monday. I hate having statues stranded somewhere over the weekend in some 130 degree warehouse or truck or where ever. Just picture the paint melting off it.

If it makes you feel better, they spend more time stranded in a shipping container in the middle of the pacific ocean while en route to California.

Dude, can you give my wife some advices? Lol

I feel like that is a conversation i would lose haha

Best to use all points on something already shipping instead of half on something a year out.

Valid point. And in the time it takes for Thor to come out, i can set that moolah aside.....

has anyone else paid for theirs this last tuesday and its still not shipped yet? wondering if its just mine

I also was scheduled to pay off on Tuesday. Didn't receive any notification that they processed the payment and shipped my statue.

Yike, hopefully you get the replacement soon.

thanks Maximus, sideshow has been great in terms of correcting defects for me. I contacted Customer Service last night and they booked a full exchange for me this morning.

It's finally here. I can smell the lead paint... I mean fresh paint. It smells so goooooood. Lol
09f803047ec1bb0c70273a2259dc605f.jpg

The way they do numbers is bonkers, you'd have thought the first to order or ship would have low numbers but it's totally random

question, I have a hard time to insert the leg peg into the base. Is this peg supposed to curve like this?
IMG_20180726_195421.jpg

Back