Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to those who got this.. Looks great.

I don;t know what it is about the piece but there is something missing for me. I just don;t know what. I would say its the lack of a real Wolverine Costume but that is not it.. It has a very good pose and sculpt. For me its just kinda boring I guess... But that is a personal thing and not a knock on the piece itself. It;s why I bought the Iron Studios version as I preferred that Wolverine. I do like the base on this one much better. If I could take the IS Wolverine and put him on this base that would be a perfect Wolverine for me.

But it turned out great and fans of it should be very happy with what they are getting.

Personally I think its way better then the XM piece but that was one of their earlier pieces. But its better all the same IMO.

Haha ya there's no way I'd put him on a bottom shelf ever. That last pic was just to shower others that he fits in a besta which is a common question for collectors.

amazing! great pics and looks great with the XM wolverine on the sentinel head.

Thanks for the Picks. I really like the boot splatter and Sentinel Hand. Seeing him next to the XM version just made me realize he doesn't have blue undies.

Thanks for the Picks. I really like the boot splatter and Sentinel Hand. Seeing him next to the XM version just made me realize he doesn't have blue undies.

Honestly that's my preference, even though that's not really the popular opinion. The only hero that I accept it on is Superman, and even on him I don't care either way.

Got mine today, the exclusive head does not seem to fit well on the neck. It wobbles and does not go on deep enough for the magnets to meet and hold the head tight. Anyone else having this issue?

Got mine today, the exclusive head does not seem to fit well on the neck. It wobbles and does not go on deep enough for the magnets to meet and hold the head tight. Anyone else having this issue?

Mine does not have that problem at all. The fit is snug for both portraits, and am amazed at how the neck seam is rendered virtually invisible once the heads fit into place. Fiddle with it, but you shoudn’t Have to, and if you still have a problem contact SS for a replacement. Good luck.

This costume is HEAVILY influenced by Wolvie's Astonishing X-MEN costume. That costume didn't have blue undies. As much as I'm a stickler for the classics, the Astonishing costume clocks in as my 3rd favorite Wolverine costume. His classic yellow/blue is number 1 for me followed by the brown costume at number 2. Since I already own the Wolverine COM and brown PF, I'm happy to be adding this version of Wolverine to my collection.

This costume is HEAVILY influenced by Wolvie's Astonishing X-MEN costume. That costume didn't have blue undies. As much as I'm a stickler for the classics, the Astonishing costume clocks in as my 3rd favorite Wolverine costume. His classic yellow/blue is number 1 for me followed by the brown costume at number 2. Since I already own the Wolverine COM and brown PF, I'm happy to be adding this version of Wolverine to my collection.

:exactly:

This design is a home run in my book

Back