Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping this would ship out now to the States. I won't get mine until August. Looks like I'll just have to enjoy pics posted here until I get back from vacation.

Man o man ...when is this going to ship here in the states? Now would be nice.

I have received mine yesterday and had problem with foot peg....
I couldn't fit the foot peg.
01.jpg

I contacted sideshow customer service and ask for replacement.
They reply back with below method to fix the problem.

It worked..Thank you for Jeff!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While it may require a little bit of effort to get the statue to fit right, we did receive confirmation from our production team that all of the Wolverine statues were tested for fit beforehand. Because of this, I am confident that we can resolve this issue through some troubleshooting. Please attempt the following instructions to help your Wolverine fit properly into his base.

1. Before attempting to insert the key into the base, take a moment to observe the angle of the metal peg on his foot and the socket hole inside the base. Aligning these two parts is more important than the position of the front foot at this point, as you will be able to slightly pivot that foot into position in a moment.

2. Once the peg is lined up, grip Wolverine on his right leg firmly with one hand, and with your other hand brace under the Sentinel's wrist. You may need to press it down with a firm/reasonable force.

I completely understand any apprehension to do this, but rest assured that we will still be able to help you if this results in any damage to the statue.

Now for that front foot. You will need to make sure that you do not have Wolverine's heel resting on the higher lip area of the Sentinel's finger as this can prevent the back foot from seating fully into the base. Again, there should be a small bit of wiggle room to which you can pivot this foot into the correct spot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you grab wolverine right leg be careful with his boots tip. If you grab too hard it might break.
Important bit is brace under the Sentinel's wrist and push hard his right peg.

I saw the Sideshow's out of box video and in that video right peg went very smoothly but in my case i had to press really hard.

Foot peg is quite thick and deep. I don't think it will have leaning issue anytime soon.:pray:
02.jpg

Few shots after peg is inserted. This is awesome statue. Detail is really great.
DSCF2181.jpg
DSCF2201.JPG
DSCF2226.jpg

I have received mine yesterday and had problem with foot peg....
I couldn't fit the foot peg.
View attachment 415935

I contacted sideshow customer service and ask for replacement.
They reply back with below method to fix the problem.

It worked..Thank you for Jeff!!

While it may require a little bit of effort to get the statue to fit right, we did receive confirmation from our production team that all of the Wolverine statues were tested for fit beforehand. Because of this, I am confident that we can resolve this issue through some troubleshooting. Please attempt the following instructions to help your Wolverine fit properly into his base.

1. Before attempting to insert the key into the base, take a moment to observe the angle of the metal peg on his foot and the socket hole inside the base. Aligning these two parts is more important than the position of the front foot at this point, as you will be able to slightly pivot that foot into position in a moment.

2. Once the peg is lined up, grip Wolverine on his right leg firmly with one hand, and with your other hand brace under the Sentinel's wrist. You may need to press it down with a firm/reasonable force.

I completely understand any apprehension to do this, but rest assured that we will still be able to help you if this results in any damage to the statue.

Now for that front foot. You will need to make sure that you do not have Wolverine's heel resting on the higher lip area of the Sentinel's finger as this can prevent the back foot from seating fully into the base. Again, there should be a small bit of wiggle room to which you can pivot this foot into the correct spot.

When you grab wolverine right leg be careful with his boots tip. If you grab too hard it might break.
Important bit is brace under the Sentinel's wrist and push hard his right peg.

I saw the Sideshow's out of box video and in that video right peg went very smoothly but in my case i had to press really hard.

Foot peg is quite thick and deep. I don't think it will have leaning issue anytime soon.:pray:
View attachment 415936

Few shots after peg is inserted. This is awesome statue. Detail is really great.
Only bit i don't like is his claw is not metal.
View attachment 415937
View attachment 415938
View attachment 415939

Great pics, and thanks for posting assembly instructions, will come in handy once in hand. As for claws, they are metal.

Great pics, and thanks for posting assembly instructions, will come in handy once in hand. As for claws, they are metal.

Yeah. At least he was willing to listen and follow instructions. I know some posters here would instead be like " I spent so much $$$ on a statue! I should not have to finesse it into the base! Back to Sideshow it goes!".

Yeah. At least he was willing to listen and follow instructions. I know some posters here would instead be like " I spent so much $$$ on a statue! I should not have to finesse it into the base! Back to Sideshow it goes!".

Probably similar to Spider-Man comi, as angled foot pin must be inserted into the wall first, allowing the magnetic hand to slide down and align with wall slot. First time I tried, panic, as the hole and slot seemed to be totally misaligned, but once you realize the method, a piece of cake. I’m sure Wolverine will align, and fit just fine.

Maybe all this foot peg stuff has something to do with why he ever leaned in the first place lol.

A video showing how to put the figure correctly into the base would be very helpful too...

2500 Ex, Mr. Green can wait, lol. Perhaps Jug is a more opponent for The Hulk. But then again, Supergirl is so juicey.

2500 Ex, Mr. Green can wait, lol. Perhaps Jug is a more opponent for The Hulk. But then again, Supergirl is so juicey.

It'll be easy to get a hold of, but best to go through Sideshow eventually in case you need a return or something. Not worth having a QC issue and missing a replacement opportunity.

Just got an email on this. This should be in their warehouse in 14 days and my final payment is set for July 24th! Presume it have it in hand by 28th maybe.

Back