Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he looked amazing in person at NYCC and he looks amazing in that pic

I did see the Iron Studios Wolverine in person recently at my local comic shop... WOW... between that Boba Fett PF and Deadpool lifesize bust... I really wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

Patience is a virtue... I need my X-Men collection completed...

30261439_1152298948246218_2662867006121836544_o.jpg

Yeah he looks pretty small next to Sabretooth. Looks good to me.

He looks even smaller next to Brown Costume Wolverine. However I have seen pics of Brown costume Wolverine next to XM Black Panther and he made Black Panther piece look small. But in prison Black Panther is huge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm disappointed he's shorter and he still looks to have that lean.

At only 5'3", he's supposed to be shorter than just about everyone in the Marvel U. Rocket Raccoon and Puck are the only Marvel characters that jump to mind as being shorter than Logan.

You know

I was talking to my friend that works in the plumbing business

He said that the company Koehler spent billions of dollars developing new technology that would use only 1 gallon of water when a toilet is flushed verses the traditional 6 gallons used in the past. The water would sink straight down without the swirl effect but it cleaned toilet bowels more effectively than the swirl flush did in the past and used less water therefore conserving and cleaning better than all traditional toilet bowls in the past.

Sounds great.

The problem is consumers didn’t believe their toilet bowls were effectively cleaned better than the previous obsolete method using six times more water because the swirl action was missing.

Mind you the swirl is outdated and doesn’t clean the bowels better than the straight flush. Consumers perception was skewed, as a result Koehler spent more money on technology that would in fact produce that swirl while flushing and still only use one gallon of water. Mind you this new way did not clean toilet bowls better than the initial way, but perception is greater than reality in the minds of consumers.

Even though in reality if one way is better if consumers don’t realize it they’d much rather prefer a more inferior method. It’s frivolous to debate with consumers no matter the logic.

I noticed the same is true for a lot of industries. For instance Sideshow

They could develop a resin more resilient and durable than any method they’d use before however it seems like the loudest audience would scream “cheap” because they perceive the material to be lighter in weight therefore the quality must be worse when in fact it does the job much better.

Perception shouldn’t trump reality but it does in business these days.

30261439_1152298948246218_2662867006121836544_o.jpg

Yeah he looks pretty small next to Sabretooth. Looks good to me.

Looking at Wolverine in the middle and compared with Sabertooth on the right ...I say Wolverine is definitely in scale. Both look great together, too!

Looking at Wolverine in the middle and compared with Wolverine on the left (brown costume) ...I say its hard to tell if they are the same size or not. The brown Wolverine on the left is upright and the yellow Wolverine is leaning forward. The pic is also taken from a top view so, of course, the yellow Wolverine is going to look smaller.

I'd like to think that the brown Wolverine and yellow Wolverine are the same size. Need to see side by side pic of both of them to know for sure.

I have that brown Wolverine EX ...so I can't wait to put this yellow Wolverine EX next to it.

Exactly. I saw this new Wolverine PF at SDCC17 as well. That's why I think its the same size as the SSC brown Wolverine ...or very close to it.

Exactly. I saw this new Wolverine PF at SDCC17 as well. That's why I think its the same size as the SSC brown Wolverine ...or very close to it.

Hmm. So the overall size / hight will be the same as the captain america and iron man AA line. I better keep them far from each other. I wonder how he would look face to face with the AA Hulk tho
2ade058e8aee794136f5f3e5d3d5f4d4.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m still worried about leaning issues. Every other promotion/Proto photos I see it looks to already be leaning. This is my most wanted Wolvie statue too. Dunno why they made his stance so wide.

Keeping my SSC brown Wolverine as well. No need to sell it to get this. They'll look great together anyway.

Back