Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the original comiquette and am content with it. Yes, this one is definitely an improvement, but I am passing on Wolverine but 100% preordering Magneto.

I don't think Sideshow is going to make another Thanos EX mistake with a super-in-demand character again anytime soon...at least I hope not. They pissed off a lot of people with that.

Part of me thinks SS was willing to deliberately leave some money on the table with at least one instance of a preorder with a set (and smallish) ES on an exclusive of a major character - to generate buzz. You know what they say about publicity...

I have the original comiquette and am content with it. Yes, this one is definitely an improvement, but I am passing on Wolverine but 100% preordering Magneto.

I don't think Sideshow is going to make another Thanos EX mistake with a super-in-demand character again anytime soon...at least I hope not. They pissed off a lot of people with that.

Sideshow knows there will always be entitled whiners who will complain no matter what they do.

People who still have ye olde comiquette - getting this new pf? keeping both? just curious, passing the time until the preorder is up.

I have the COM (along with the brown PF) and there's no chance I'll sell it. I had no plans to pick up this new PF but I really like it and it's pretty close to his astonishing costume. I'm a Wolverine and Batman whore so I have multiple statues of those characters. :lol. I'll just add this new PF to the list.

Part of me thinks SS was willing to deliberately leave some money on the table with at least one instance of a preorder with a set (and smallish) ES on an exclusive of a major character - to generate buzz. You know what they say about publicity...

I think they were as surprised as we were that a $1200 EX sold out so fast.

Will SS send a link with how to pre order? Or just go to the website?

I cant find anything on the SS website.. i thought pre orders started at 3 est?

Deadpool was 1500 ex and cost $700. This has just as much hype, better priced and more popular character.

Between this, Iron Man MkIII, Wonder Woman PF, and Thor AA, I've got A LOT of waiting to do lol.

Back