Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite sure when the PO will be.

I assumed it would be next week Thursday since SSC will be showcasing this PF on next week's episode of SideShow Live. But they just announced the Mark Brooks Silk statue will be on PO next week Thursday. Could they both be on PO next week? That I don't know.

ES will be somewhere between 2500 - 50000000.... I'm just picking up popcorn and ready to read all the rage from collectors. Honestly, it's the best part of waiting for this piece to arrive. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Not quite sure when the PO will be.

I assumed it would be next week Thursday since SSC will be showcasing this PF on next week's episode of SideShow Live. But they just announced the Mark Brooks Silk statue will be on PO next week Thursday. Could they both be on PO next week? That I don't know.

Where did you read that the new Wolverine PF will be showcased on sideshow live? I cant find any info about it

Where did you read that the new Wolverine PF will be showcased on sideshow live? I cant find any info about it

Facebook
cef027b2f0e776123a1be1b70b8ba230.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't venture through these parts often but a new Wolvie PF has me intrigued. I went back a few pages but haven't seen anything other than someones Streaming Service screenshot and that banner in the post above. I know he should be in the vid soon, but has there been any other pics of this guy yet?

I don't venture through these parts often but a new Wolvie PF has me intrigued. I went back a few pages but haven't seen anything other than someones Streaming Service screenshot and that banner in the post above. I know he should be in the vid soon, but has there been any other pics of this guy yet?

Rulk posted these earlier in the thread...

w2.jpg

w3.jpg

Yep. They mentioned there would be two Lives today as there are some special guests planned who didn't make it in time for the morning show. No specific mention of who or direct Wolverine PF mention for the second show, so we'll see.

Right before signing off Susan mentioned the second show probably around 2PM. Assuming that's local PST time, so maybe another 90 min or so from now.

They posted on Instagram yesterday saying the new Wolverine PF will be making its live show debut today. It will just be during the second show.
Hope they mention the PO date, very keen on seeing this with the masked portrait coloured.

I really, REALLY don’t like when something is advertised and then intentionally held off until the end because they know that’s what everyone is waiting to see.

This will be my first and last time watching these.

Back