Premium Format New Wolverine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Wolverine PF or XM Weapon X?
Which one is better???

I absolutely LOVE the XM Weapon X but unless you are a hardcore Wolverine fan, I'd get a costumed version of the character. If I could only have one of them in my collection, I'd take the PF. If money is not an issue, I'd own both.

Sideshow Wolverine PF or XM Weapon X?
Which one is better???

It all depends on you. Choose the one that appeals to you most.

Also know that shipping the XM Weapon X is going to cost a pretty penny if you are in the US.

I absolutely LOVE the XM Weapon X but unless you are a hardcore Wolverine fan, I'd get a costumed version of the character. If I could only have one of them in my collection, I'd take the PF. If money is not an issue, I'd own both.

This nails it.

Thanks for the help guys. I've decided I'm 100% getting the XM Weapon X and I'll do a payment plan on the Sideshow PF once it's released because it's incredible. I think the SS Logan face sculpt is better than the XM Logan face sculpt.

Thanks for the help guys. I've decided I'm 100% getting the XM Weapon X and I'll do a payment plan on the Sideshow PF once it's released because it's incredible. I think the SS Logan face sculpt is better than the XM Logan face sculpt.

I agree. The Logan portrait on the PF is the best I've ever seen on any statue.

It's actually incredible, I didn't want to double up on a character but I'll be making an exception because both XM and SS have done outstanding with these two

The head sculpt is really incredible on this one - I'm just not a huge fan of the suit.

That's funny cuz I'm the opposite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man

I usually always find something to critique on these things but I have no issues at all on either XM's Weapon X or Sideshow's Wolverine PF. I don't love the Logan head sculpt on XM's but I wouldn't display it with that swapout option anyway.

Interesting

jean-grey-xmen-red.png

Marvel Comics revealed that Jean Grey will star in a new comic book series featuring her own team called X-Men Red. Out in February 2018 the series will be written by Tom Taylor with art by Mahmud Asrar and covers by Travis Charest.

—-

I like these classic takes on the nostalgic designs

It still highlights Jim Lees design with a modern spin

I hope Sideshow does this for any future XMEN releases particularly Storm

Awesome character design. But the xmen stories have been trash for years. Marvel in general honestly... with a few gems here or there. Marvel needs to mix things up.

The head sculpt is really incredible on this one - I'm just not a huge fan of the suit.

I agree. The head sculpt is on point. But the body sculpt is great too ...so much so that I don't mind the suit.

Awesome character design. But the xmen stories have been trash for years. Marvel in general honestly... with a few gems here or there. Marvel needs to mix things up.

Marvel comics are only good for toilet paper nowadays. The X-MEN in particular is as bad as bad can get. I used to collect all the X-books but I dropped them all about a year ago. I just got sick of the garbage stories and the focus placed on the teenie bopper time displaced X-MEN. I've had enough.

Back