New Wolverine 'kit'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures Gothikus. :clap
Looks a lot better in your photo's than on ebay.
I agree with you, the chrome claws look great. Also, the likeness is much clearer in your photo's, but if you don't mind me saying, it's still not exact. Something about the mouth, me thinks. Eyes look good though. :lecture

Sweet, I just might pick one of these up now. They're on Ebay again:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-1-6-To...3136?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3ccb1b7950

Congratulations cofphoto. Looks like a good set.

Yeah, think the shorter neck post makes a big improvement!

08035635-ADE6-4E14-B9E4-4DB62FA960AF-1023-0000018297C32808.jpg

What's up with Wolfenstein? :huh

Ya big meanie kl241!

I like him, and he can't help it if he has anger management issues and needs some dental work ;)

There is a resemblence to Hugh Jackman, around the eyes. The mouth, not really, but you can definetley tell who it is. :lecture

I had him on the Spartacus initially but thought it was a little too big. Especially the legs, the thighs were really stretching the seams of the jeans and the waist is quite thick, couldn't get the jeans shut nicely.

Also skin tone was way off, body was too pale.

yea blackopstoys is crazy with what they price stuff at. I've yet to buy from them b/c even though they have something I want, they charge just way too much for so little

Wolfman Kit Rocks besides the HT XMO should have had an alternate HS so this fills that void!
IMG_0287.png

IMG_0342_zps4689d922.jpg

IMG_0303_zpsf9aa9a85.jpg

Fav2_zps7ae9219f.jpg

Last edited:
Bumpin this thread up with my completed custom using this kit. I decided to go the battle damaged look considering his facial expression. I have him on his knees yelling in rage!!

I used an ACI Christian Body "Caucasian" style and I think it works for the most part but I may use bigger arms at some point. In the mean time...here he is.

Here's my Youtube vid on him....

[ame="https://youtu.be/D32RiVCCFXM"]https://youtu.be/D32RiVCCFXM[/ame]

Last edited:
I bought the headsculpt on eBay a few weeks ago and it just arrived this week, I cant seem to get the head onto a Hot Toys neck post even though the post looks like it should fit.

Anyone encountered this problem, any suggestions?

I bought the headsculpt on eBay a few weeks ago and it just arrived this week, I cant seem to get the head onto a Hot Toys neck post even though the post looks like it should fit.

I had to futz with mine a bit to get it to go in. However I am not using a HT body. I did change out the connector that goes into the head and neck to one with a slightly smaller ball but it worked. To be honest, I have so many parts laying around, I am not sure which one from what figure ended up fitting. It might have been one from a Kaustic body. The head is a little loose but it works now.

I ordered this set about a week ago myself, I have plans to put it on ttm19 wolverine body so this is a little concerning. Is the problem that its to loose or to tight? I also have a aci andrew body I could use too, I noticed that was the body shown in the ebay listing so maybe its meant for that:dunno

Ok so I received and put together the wolfman kit tonight, I sampled a few bodys including the ttm19, aci christan, aci andrew and even the kp. In the end I liked the look of the painted version aci andrew, it matched the skin tone of the face the best and looks beast. Its seems more fitting for the new wolverine movie in terms of muscle as jackman is jacked for the up coming film. It also suits the raging sculpt well, heres a few pics...

customwolverine004_zps839eefde.jpg

customwolverine003_zpse2a8e6ea.jpg

customwolverine002_zps0078cbbb.jpg

customwolverine001_zps913d3bf3.jpg

customwolverine007_zps66c28d0c.jpg

customwolverine005_zpsd96aa455.jpg

customwolverine006_zps8c4ec90b.jpg

Back