New washer and dryer..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterToyNYC said:
May I ask what type of display cases you have? Any pics of them?

Thanks.
Eric

Their called BESTÅ, bought at the local IKEA.
Some pics:

hyllor01.jpg

hyllor02.jpg

hyllor03.jpg

hyllor04.jpg

hyllor05.jpg

hyllor06.jpg

hyllor07.jpg

OPTIMUS, your display is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing :chew :chew

TOE said:
OPTIMUS, your display is phenomenal. Thanks for sharing :chew :chew

Yeah, I'm really liking those BESTA cabinets. It looks like if you wanted to, you could even fit two pieces on each shelf. Don't know about the Vs., but maybe the Marvel PF's or Star Wars PF's.

Can you give us some Dimensions Oprimus?

Before everyone moistens their panties too much, those cabinets are NOT available in the US. I have an IKEA store an hour away and scoured online for a week to find these when they were posted on statue forum. US IKEA has nothing even close.:monkey2

I noticed it as welll...damn Ikea!! Those display cases would be perfect! I have some Billy bookshelves with glass doors that work well for most of my pieces...but they are not deep enough for the Doom PF or Sauron. I may just need to buy acrylic or glass display tops for those two.

Well, crap! I was starting to get a hint of hope when the SKOGEN's were dropped from the display line at IKEA. The BESTA's would be a great replacement for them. Now to ponder where to find another display cabinet for my PF's.

Nice adds to your collection though! I love my Hulk PF too. :D

With all these peeps jumping on the Marvel bandwagon, it is going to get harder and harder to get the pieces we want.

customizerwannabe said:
Before everyone moistens their panties too much, those cabinets are NOT available in the US. I have an IKEA store an hour away and scoured online for a week to find these when they were posted on statue forum. US IKEA has nothing even close.:monkey2

Sucks ass doesn't it? I'm hoping they make their way over, but we'll see.

Boba Fett said:
With all these peeps jumping on the Marvel bandwagon, it is going to get harder and harder to get the pieces we want.

Bandwagoners go HOME!!

Not you Jen, we like you so you can stay! :D

The ill Jedi said:
Yeah, I'm really liking those BESTA cabinets. It looks like if you wanted to, you could even fit two pieces on each shelf. Don't know about the Vs., but maybe the Marvel PF's or Star Wars PF's.

Can you give us some Dimensions Oprimus?

You could fit two PF's next to each other, depending on the size of the base and pose of course.

Inside messurments (spelling?)
W: 22" and ¼
H: 24" and ¼
D: 14" and ¾

damn that spidey bust is tempting me, but im holding out for a an all polystone spidey statue

Give in to the temptation nash, you won't regret it.
It's a fantastic sculpt, very realistic (if you can say that about a comicfigure)!

optimus said:
You could fit two PF's next to each other, depending on the size of the base and pose of course.

Inside messurments (spelling?)
W: 22" and ¼
H: 24" and ¼
D: 14" and ¾

Thanks for the Measurements Optimus, I really hope these make it over to IKEA US!

Jen said:
I noticed it as welll...damn Ikea!! Those display cases would be perfect! I have some Billy bookshelves with glass doors that work well for most of my pieces...but they are not deep enough for the Doom PF or Sauron. I may just need to buy acrylic or glass display tops for those two.

Jen, I was considering getting the Billy bookcase with glass doors as well to house some PF's. I know larger ones won't fit, but are you happy with yours? I'm tryin to find pics of your collection!

Hopefully these cabinets will come to US Ikeas though. Once again, nice display optimus.

I was at the IKEA in MI last night. They told me they have no idea if or when they might get those. They had something similar with frosted glass!!! You couldn't even see into the damned things.:emperor

customizerwannabe said:
They had something similar with frosted glass!!! You couldn't even see into the damned things.:emperor

Deep enough to house a Doom or Hulk PF? If so, I'd smash that frosted glass to bits and get some clear glass doors!

customizerwannabe said:
I was at the IKEA in MI last night. They told me they have no idea if or when they might get those. They had something similar with frosted glass!!! You couldn't even see into the damned things.:emperor

Yeah, frosted glas is no good.
Maybe they have another door with clear glas that will fit?

Back