New washer and dryer..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optimus

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's the new line from Sideshow :eek:

boxes.jpg

Well not quite. It's theese two:

IMG_4577.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

gbtv01 said:
I wish I could get a new "washer and dryer";)...LOL. Totally awesome man.

Yeah me too! I love Green Hulk, I really gotta get one one day, I much prefer it to the Grey, which is lucky for me and my wallet!

This pic makes me wish I had gotten these two. I must stay away from Marvel though or I will really go broke!!
IMG_4609.jpg

Great pix!

A dealer at Wizard had the PF Hulk and people that had never seen him before (as crazy as it sounds) were going nuts over him. Truly is an astounding piece.

MUST GET A 1: 1 SPIDEY BUST!!!

customizerwannabe said:
Beautiful pieces. Does Venom have a chip out next to his left eye or is that packing foam?

Not sure where you mean but there's no chip's on Venom.
Not to my knowledge anyway.

The silver eyes are exclusive to EU.
And I guess you can say the white are exclusive to US.
I wonder if they'll do the same for the Symbiote 1:1 bust. Either way it'll be great!

not to burst your bubble, but I think your Hulk has a ''lazy eye'' paint problem.Mine is not painted like that.It might be the angle of the pics also.

Shai Hulud said:
not to burst your bubble, but I think your Hulk has a ''lazy eye'' paint problem.Mine is not painted like that.It might be the angle of the pics also.

Not bursting any bubbles here bro!
It might be the angle of the photo because it's nothing I notice when looking at him.

gambit said:
so where did you buy yours?
I can order to save from shipping as well I think

Ordered at my local retailer.
I buy all my statues there... Well almost anyway.

Back