New Verus piece rumour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Spider-man v Venom FS and possibly Sandman included. Not clear whether its going to be movie or comic based. Also rumours of two more Spidey 3 movie statues previewing tomorrow.

Bullseye said:
Spider-man v Venom FS and possibly Sandman included. Not clear whether its going to be movie or comic based. Also rumours of two more Spidey 3 movie statues previewing tomorrow.

probably movie based as the movie licence announcement mentioned dioramas

I'm waiting for them to release a new Spiderman statue that acts as the opposite end to the Venom statue on that building side.

Radagaster said:
I'm waiting for them to release a new Spiderman statue that acts as the opposite end to the Venom statue on that building side.
Do you mean that connects to the Spidey Vs. Venom Dio because if so people would be pissed...I own them both so I wouldn't. :rotfl

El Roranous said:
I am so sick of Spider-Man already. :monkey4

I'm with you on that one....let's see some other Marvel characters...I mean where the hell is Thor????!!!!

Spliff said:
Bite your tongue!
He's everywhere man. I can't pee without that web-head taking a peak. We need some new and fresh characters already. I am a huge Spider-Man fan but my tolerance is wearing thin. Give me an F'N Silver Surfer already. :google

dead_spiderman.jpg

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

They better slow down on this movie license before they kill the market! I know they need to make their money back, but too much too soon isn't the way to do it!

El Roranous said:
He's everywhere man. I can't pee without that web-head taking a peak. We need some new and fresh characters already. I am a huge Spider-Man fan but my tolerance is wearing thin. Give me an F'N Silver Surfer already. :google
I'd kill for Surfer, but since WETA is handling the CG I'm sure he'll be taken care of. And besides, besides the DST stuff there's not much good Spidey merch out there, so I'm happy.
:chew

i dont like the spidey 3 costume...it looks good in the movies but to me doesn't translate well onto collectables like the busts.

i dont like the venom costume either but if there was one spidey movie
item i might pick up it would be a proper vs diorama.

if its as good as the other comic based vs dios then i will be happy to pick it up and call it a day.

I'm also disturbed by the lack of merchandising for Fantastic Four 2 Rise Of The Silver Surfer, we should've heard something by now. The only company who seems to be making an effort in that department are Hasbro but their stuff is hardly high end.

Still I love Spider-Man so I'll be excited to see what SSC has up their sleeve in the way of further releases for sure.

Maybe a Sandman statue or mini bust, I think the GG/DST Sandman bust is awful and SSC could do much better, Venom's overmerchandised give us Sandy and Gobby:D

El Roranous said:
I am so sick of Spider-Man already. :monkey4

You took the words right out of my mouth. I can't wait for the movie, but as far as collectibles go, it's over-saturation.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
I'm also disturbed by the lack of merchandising for Fantastic Four 2 Rise Of The Silver Surfer, we should've heard something by now.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME A SUE STORM PF, COMIQUETTE, MAQUETTE, SEX DOLL, ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Bullseye said:
I hope the Vs. is comic based and I also hope the Sone of the statues is the companion piece to Venom!

El Roranous said:
You're lucky you're on my 'Do Not Kill' list, 'cause I'd have to kill you for this!! :D

customizerwannabe said:
A comic based spidey vs venom would be ok I guess but isn't that what the 2 spidey/venom bust set was about?
Maybe they felt they had to make up for the fact that Venom HAD NO LEGS!!!

jeez sideshow, can't you guys do something as unique as the x-men vs sentinel nr 1? That was all new and cool, now everything is the same. anyways, i heard this will be the movie version, and that will be a major pass.
shame.

Back