New versions Hot Toys Classic Predator vs City-Hunter Predator- which one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P2 is an amazing figure. You get tons of accessories for the price that is cheaper than Classic. Honestly in the end you have to have both :) Good luck in your decision.

Ended up getting the P2...as I really think P1 will eventually be released and the accesorries for the P2 are awesome.

Ended up getting the P2...as I really think P1 will eventually be released and the accesorries for the P2 are awesome.

Yay good choice. Are you more interested in having the Classic in order to convert him to P1?

Yay good choice. Are you more interested in having the Classic in order to convert him to P1?

Honestly as a casual collector I would be hard pressed to tell the difference between P1 and the classic without reading through the discussions here. So what I really do hope for the P1 release would be P1 related accessories. If my gamble for a P1 release doesnt materialize then i am sure i'd be kicking myself years from now :(

Honestly as a casual collector I would be hard pressed to tell the difference between P1 and the classic without reading through the discussions here. So what I really do hope for the P1 release would be P1 related accessories. If my gamble for a P1 release doesnt materialize then i am sure i'd be kicking myself years from now :(

Well this is what I would do. Go watch Predator 1 again then follow up with Predators. Both versions are pretty cool and the only accessories would be his bone trophy sash. Honestly I would go for Classic. It is very well done, it epitomizes the Jungle hunter clan well and you get alot of accessories, including 2 masks! and the wrist map thing. Awesome! And yes you might regret later since prices have not skyrocketed in Classic. You can always just ebay the trophy things or buy from someone.

Well I had a wait list for classic that just converted... Have until Friday to cancel. I think I will tho. I like city hunter more and don't have that yet. I know classic is sold out but I think I should be able to get it for the $235 it will cost from ssc on the aftermarket if a decide to get it eventually.

Both classic and city hunter 2.0 shared the same base body.
Painting in city hunter 2.0 is more complex than Classic, but both of them have their artistic value.

Both of them are beautiful but if you asked me to choose, I choose both... :lol

Back