new version of NECA 18" endo???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DARK-SIDE

Super Freak
Reaction score
all I have …… a picture with flashlight
you can see a dark blue or green package.
someone told me this endo comes with improved paint and battle damage on its chest .
so, anyone know something about this ??

I used to have the old NECA endo and gave it to my cousin. Maybe if this new one is improved I might get one.

2iapr48.jpg
ngacdd.jpg

To me it just looks like a new box, same product. Maybe they did this to try to cash in on TS?

Last edited:
It looks fairly similar to the original, which I LOVE! :D, just some added black spots. Might get it, I already have one so don't get your hopes up.

It looks like the newer box has a battle damaged deco. You can see what appears to be black blaster burns on the torso.

I see that, but 2 black spots only, and it doesn't appear anywhere else. I searched NECA site and on-line for descriptions and none listed battle damage or any other changes. Plus there seems to be only the boxed image out there and nothing with the Endo out of package.

Either way, I'll likely pick this up. I used to have the original release and sold it. Had seller's regret immediately afterward. :lol

It's the same as the first release except for the battle damaged paint job.

They (NECA) aren't even trying here... battle damage should be more than some paint smudges. They should sculpt in dents, scrapes, etc...

there you go... NECA don't care and neither do the buyers... $$$ in their pockets. I already have two of these and even then their different. ones darker and a little shorter. nothing new.

there you go... NECA don't care and neither do the buyers... $$$ in their pockets. I already have two of these and even then their different. ones darker and a little shorter. nothing new.

Well...if they try charging significantly more than they did the first time around, I'll care about that.

The mouth is closed on this new one. That is the only reason I never bought one, I kid you not. It looked weird to me with the mouth open.

I'm gonna try to pick one up.

The mouth is closed on this new one. That is the only reason I never bought one, I kid you not. It looked weird to me with the mouth open.

I'm gonna try to pick one up.

You can close the mouth on the original. It won't stayed closed unless you glue it. It drops open with the, "I just crapped myself, and I'm an Endo." look.

Back