New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a replacement head today, but they look the same. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 190
Yeah there's nothing wrong with either head imo. Not sure what you're seeing but sometimes with statues I think people may suffer from a bit of OCD. She looks good in either pic.

Maybe the pics are not clear, too much flash or maybe I should have zoomed in. The issues are the yellow browish stains that are inside the sclera where it's supposed to be whitish ivory color now on both sets of eyes on the inside closer to the nose side. But I noticed I think everybody's might be just like that. Only 1 guy here that his were whitish ivory color.

OCD, really? Hahaha. And some people have DOPF = denial of the probable facts

Opened mine yesterday and is it me or the eyes are not the same size (the right eye is slight bigger and lower) :gah:

Anyone received equally proportioned eyes?

Opened mine yesterday and is it me or the eyes are not the same size (the right eye is slight bigger and lower) :gah:

Anyone received equally proportioned eyes?

No. They're all like that. Look at my pictures today. I posted 2 different heads. Her left eye (her left) is a little bigger than her right eye (her right). The sculptor goofed.

They both look like #### but the iris on the bottom one does look slightly better placed and the black outline around the eye is cleaner.

Stand 2-3 feet back and zoom. Do not use flash. If I'm using a digital camera, I'll also set it for macro.

They both look like #### but the iris on the bottom one does look slightly better placed and the black outline around the eye is cleaner.

Stand 2-3 feet back and zoom. Do not use flash. If I'm using a digital camera, I'll also set it for macro.

The 1 on the bottom was my original. It's hard to see cause of the flash ( I goofed) but there are like brownish yellowish stains on the sclera (white ivory part of the eye) that surrounds the iris (eye color). Last night I noticed the replacement got a broken hair piece from the tip, so that's a useless replacement head. I am pretty sure that's how they sent it, cause it was well packaged and never moved inside the rather large box. Awaiting to hear back from SS now.

The bottom head is almost perfect, imo.
Just checked my statue again after your post.
The scleras of her eyes are white, thankfully.

That's the way they're supposed to be, a whitish ivory color. Congrats on yours. Had 1 guy here say some of us have obsessive compulsive disorder (constantly complaining over nothing) when we are dealing with SS statues. But I believe when people complain here about a particular concern they have, they are 100% correct. And I got enough of the PFs to know when something is right or off. But it was probably my fault too for not presenting better pics.

Just an update on my leaning statue. I contacted Sideshow about it, asking them basically what they thought about it (ie, should I be worried, etc.). They responded very quickly saying that they thought I should replace it, and sent me a shipping label so that I could send it back to them for a replacement. I'm impressed with their CS!

Just an update on my leaning statue. I contacted Sideshow about it, asking them basically what they thought about it (ie, should I be worried, etc.). They responded very quickly saying that they thought I should replace it, and sent me a shipping label so that I could send it back to them for a replacement. I'm impressed with their CS!

I'm glad they hooked you up, cause that wasn't even a slight lean, that was a fall on her face lean. What I don't get is that when it was on their bench being painted, didn't they see that the lean was off.

Just received my EX and was wondering about something...the statue is gorgeous but she has this DENT above her ass which I thought was only on mine...but then I looked at pics and videos and seems like everyone has the same dent above her ass.

WTF is it?
It looks pretty weird when you see her from the back. Bothering me a bit.

Any ideas?

What dent, guys? Can you post a pic of it?

Hope you guys are not talking about the dimples on her lower back.

Yes it is apparently the "dimples"....but imo it is badly made. It's just a big hole that looks like damage. Oh well...

Back