New Vampirella Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$400 for a statue and collectors have to find and apply their own eye decals so she doesn't look googly eyed, and people wonder why Sideshow has so many haters.
Exactly, we shouldn't have too and it sucks at least theres other alleys one could take to achieve a better piece if they choose to do so. [emoji14]

The left eye may be a tiny bit bigger than the other sculpture-wise. This could be contributing to the problem. The wonky eye is kind of apparent on the Sideshow site. The only way to make them look correct is to hand paint the irises and adjust accordingly. Anybody want to send me their Vampi head? I'll see if I can fix it. :)

$400 for a statue and collectors have to find and apply their own eye decals so she doesn't look googly eyed, and people wonder why Sideshow has so many haters.

vampicompare.jpg
I really wanted that statue on the right. Sad face. Sideshow gonna Sideshow.

I don't comment much on this forum but I thought I would let you ladies and gentlemen know there is hope for a first class Vampirella to arrive at your door.

Just received statue 10/1000 and it is almost flawless. So there are some very good statues at the first part of this run. Paint and eyes are perfect. The only problem is a tiny chip on the base. Not enough to worry about.

Purchased Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Emma Frost previously. I thought they were well made until Vampirella arrived.

I don't comment much on this forum but I thought I would let you ladies and gentlemen know there is hope for a first class Vampirella to arrive at your door.

Just received statue 10/1000 and it is almost flawless. So there are some very good statues at the first part of this run. Paint and eyes are perfect. The only problem is a tiny chip on the base. Not enough to worry about.

Purchased Catwoman, Wonder Woman and Emma Frost previously. I thought they were well made until Vampirella arrived.

:clap Pictures please!

Sorry I didn't post any pics earlier. So I will make up for that lapse in judgement now.

I'm new to this hobby. So please give me your opinions. I think this is a very good statue. But the more experienced collector may be able to point out issues I'm missing. Anyway thanks for taking a look.

DSC_0497.jpgDSC_0486.jpgDSC_0489.jpgDSC_0491.jpgDSC_0495.jpgDSC_0497.jpgDSC_0498.jpgDSC_0499.jpgDSC_0508.jpgDSC_0507.jpgDSC_0503.jpg

Her right eye is looking over my left shoulder while her left eye is looking directly at me...

When i took the photos using sunlight and a flash I really noticed that also. Not something I noticed when I opened it up last night. Opinion, is it something to send back or will I just get another set of eyes just like it?

The eye is not going to change. People are just going to have to accept it like it is.

Those seams on the back of the suit are hit or miss too. Yours are kinda obvious unlike another that was posted a couple of pages ago.

The eye is not going to change. People are just going to have to accept it like it is.

Those seams on the back of the suit are hit or miss too. Yours are kinda obvious unlike another that was posted a couple of pages ago.

I see what your saying. The seams are definitely larger than on the others I have seen.

Now I'm sorry I posted anything. I "was" pretty happy with the statue. But I guess I need to be a pick things apart a little more for $400.00 a statue. Lesson learned I guess. This was the last statue I had on order anyway. May be time to find another hobby.

Sorry I didn't post any pics earlier. So I will make up for that lapse in judgement now.

I'm new to this hobby. So please give me your opinions. I think this is a very good statue. But the more experienced collector may be able to point out issues I'm missing. Anyway thanks for taking a look.

She looks great Thanks for sharing the pictures If I receive one like yours I'll be happy. Welcome to the hobby, that in time will turn into a obsession. :family

I see what your saying. The seams are definitely larger than on the others I have seen.

Now I'm sorry I posted anything. I "was" pretty happy with the statue. But I guess I need to be a pick things apart a little more for $400.00 a statue. Lesson learned I guess. This was the last statue I had on order anyway. May be time to find another hobby.
Don't let grumpy people change your opinion, remember your first reaction and stuck with that. Great statue and shots !

She looks great Thanks for sharing the pictures If I receive one like yours I'll be happy. Welcome to the hobby, that in time will turn into a obsession. :family

Thanks, I appreciate the welcome and opinion from the other side. Good luck on your Vampi.

Don't let grumpy people change your opinion, remember your first reaction and stuck with that. Great statue and shots !

I understand what your saying and I know your right. Thanks for the feed back. I'll just take in all opinions and in the end decide what imperfections really bother me and which ones don't. Everyone has their own standards they go by.

11999799_1129346117080349_3527770920804591150_o.jpg 12003412_1129345953747032_1517770331151479415_n.jpg

This is how my last sideshow piece came in and AGAIN sideshow is pissed at me even when this thing is paper thin. Like REALLY PAPER thin look at this ****. Sideshow what's more and more money but send out junk like then... WoW

Back