Statue New Ultron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/5th? No way!

After all the classic avengers PFs they've made, you would expect this classic ultron to be 1/4 to pair with them.

What where they thinking?!

An all honesty, I don't know why ssc does these type of overspray around the eyes? Imagine if they did it to Iron Man? Just a dumb art direction decision by SSC.

You'd think they'd reconsider with the popularity of the 1st one.

They should only do it on female statues. :lecture

From Ask Sideshow:

WHY SUCH A FOCUS ON PREMIUM FORMATS LATELY? JOKER, DEADPOOL, AND LOOKS LIKE BATMAN TOO. WHY NO COMIQUETTE LOVE FOR MARQUEE CHARACTERS?
Sunday, April 8, 2012
If your interest in Comiquettes is because of the all-sculpture style, then take heart. You’ll be seeing more stylized sculptures under the Premium Format banner, and labeled as such to keep consistency in scaling. With or without clothing, if they’re 1:4 scale, they’re Premium Format. There are a lot of factors driving this decision, including production costs, sales, and Ask Sideshow trends, but we are prioritizing Premium Format (1:4 scale) over most other sculpture formats.

So to anyone still confused...
- PF now means 1/4, no longer does it mean clothes
- Comiquette now means 1/5 only
- PFs have priority
- Comiquettes are fewer, but not dead

From Ask Sideshow:

WHY SUCH A FOCUS ON PREMIUM FORMATS LATELY? JOKER, DEADPOOL, AND LOOKS LIKE BATMAN TOO. WHY NO COMIQUETTE LOVE FOR MARQUEE CHARACTERS?
Sunday, April 8, 2012
If your interest in Comiquettes is because of the all-sculpture style, then take heart. You’ll be seeing more stylized sculptures under the Premium Format banner, and labeled as such to keep consistency in scaling. With or without clothing, if they’re 1:4 scale, they’re Premium Format. There are a lot of factors driving this decision, including production costs, sales, and Ask Sideshow trends, but we are prioritizing Premium Format (1:4 scale) over most other sculpture formats.

So to anyone still confused...
- PF now means 1/4, no longer does it mean clothes
- Comiquette now means 1/5 only
- PFs have priority
- Comiquettes are fewer, but not dead

Seems like we are getting a lot of new comiquettes coming from the SS preview video... I hope it's more PF.

I would still buy 1/5 scale statues especially if they are female sculpt.

Fair enough man, I know people invested in the line, liked it and would like more, but they should never have been made that size. Sideshow makes me laugh, basically admitting 1/5 was a failure due to people wanting 1/4 uniformity, then having a 1/5 hiatus, and going straight back to being stupid again... :thud:

Fair enough man, I know people invested in the line, liked it and would like more, but they should never have been made that size. Sideshow makes me laugh, basically admitting 1/5 was a failure due to people wanting 1/4 uniformity, then having a 1/5 hiatus, and going straight back to being stupid again... :thud:

Yes :goodpost: some will do well but I think most will fail for the 1/5 line. My own opinion.

Looks awesome! Don't much like the spray around the eyes and also think it would be better without the Ant Man head in hand...

If you have the PF would you want this??

Looks nice though...

Back