New TrueTypes - Prison Break and Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from fedex that mine were delivered, my wife confirmed..
damn work and having to be here another 5 1/2 hours :(

So where are you guys--or where will you--buy the clothes for the Obama figure?

I used the joker dx extra suit, it came out looking really good. I didnt want to spend another 40 bucks online for a suit.

Obama001.jpg

Last edited:
Guess I ordered 2 prison break guys. So if someone wants to swap a Obama for a Prison Break guy pm me!!

I got mine in, swapped the Obama head to another body (I really just bought the AA Advanced for my Blade WIP) and have started working the Purcell into Drake from Blade Trinity.
P1090839.jpg

P1090842.jpg

P1090846.jpg

P1090851.jpg

I'm using the suit from the Donald Trump figure, it's not as smooth as I'd like but it's convenient and cheap.

Love the customs-- I picked up my second Obama today-- and thus...

PRESIDENT OBAMA in

The VAMPIRE HUNTER (Rated NC-17)

It's good to have multiple Obamas. Now to find those Secret Service Zombie agents and bloody up Obama.

Aside from having some resemblance to Obama, why is this true type figure called an Obama? Did Hot Toys announce that they really based it on Obama?

Aside from having some resemblance to Obama, why is this true type figure called an Obama? Did Hot Toys announce that they really based it on Obama?
you answered your own question. That's why it's called the Obama figure. No announcement from HT. HT occassionally releases nudes, and figures for that matter, with some resemblance to actors. For example, the TT AA slim has some resemblance to Terrence Howard. The other advance nude looks like the guy from Prison Break. It's just an added bonus that they look like someone for customizers.

I need to get some pics taken with my crappy camera, but my Obama is rocking the full HT Apollo Creed outfit, including the top hat - he has the taped-up fists on right now, I had the boxing gloves on there but I switched them around.

It looks ridiculous, but also ridiculously awesome! :yess::lol

I need to get some pics taken with my crappy camera, but my Obama is rocking the full HT Apollo Creed outfit, including the top hat - he has the taped-up fists on right now, I had the boxing gloves on there but I switched them around.

It looks ridiculous, but also ridiculously awesome! :yess::lol

Pics or it didn't happen. :impatient:

Back