New TrueTypes - Prison Break and Obama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, what's up with shipping on these? I also pre-ordered from Viking... :impatient:

Bump...

I have a quick question. I bought this body for my tyler durden figure and now he's noticeably smaller than my other figures on narrow shoulders.

HT_TTM-14_1.jpg

Is this some type of slim version or something , how come the height is different from past narrow shoudlers ?.
Have I been sent the wrong body ( even though it has the same sculpt and everything with it ) or is this really a slim ?.

I need another narrow and I don't want to buy this again if it will be the smaller body again. Any help would be great.

the body is identical except for the fact it is a lighter color and seemingly made out of soft chalk. HT's bodies get cheaper and cheaper.

but yah this is the EXACT same as the narrow shoulder, height and all

Thanks for the reply mate. That is strange then. I'll have to take a closer look at the body tonight with another next to it.

I've just figured it out. It was because the feet were plugged into shoes rather than having feet slipping into them. It actually made quite a big difference. I nearly bought a new body for him too.
Now I can buy just the one I needed , thanks for the help again RF. :rock

So what are the articulation differences in the reg True Type and advanced? Or is it just the arm detailing?

Hm, I must be farther down the queue, as my Viking order is still pending...hope Alexei didn't forget about me. >_<

Here is my custom Obama. Pictures are from my phone, when I get my camera, I'll get some better pictures.

the body is identical except for the fact it is a lighter color and seemingly made out of soft chalk. HT's bodies get cheaper and cheaper.

Mnnn.. Not sure, but the old TT were made of simple ABS plastic.....however The new TT are made of PVC, and PVC is much more expensive.. and certainly polluting than ABS :wink1:

I prefer the new TT material (matt finish, better texture) than the old TT (excessively bright, and shiny finish ) but the skin tone for the new TT perhaps would be too pale

Back