New to the hobby figures I received last two weeks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi I was told in the forum I should post in here. I am new to the hobby I bought my first Hot Toys figure 3 weeks ago a Joker DX. I Really am into it and I started a little fast I was told this is all new to me. Here is a phone pic of my collection so far I also have a youtube page Johnnyr2525 where I review each figure I get please check it out.View attachment 23756

Top collection!

I know it is a buzz and addictive when you first start collecting but you can always keep your posts in one thread. :lol

All you need is a new shelve to hold them all!

I started very fast I will take better photos I have new things coming everyday. You can see a review of each piece on youtube at Johnnyr2525.

congrats for this collection!:cool:

The pic is bad but I see the Hot Toys ED209:monkey5, great!

I took some better pics of what I have gotten in the mail so far. I think I am getting 4 or 5 more today I will post them when I find a spot here at my grandparents. I am shopping for shelving for my theater room so I can really display this stuff I have a lot more coming.View attachment 23764

View attachment 23765

Back