New to the forums... hello all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drifts90

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Aussie here, freelancing as a graphic designer, new to collecting.. just bought my very first Hot Toys (a used Iron Man MKIV from ebay) at beginning of November and have been addicted to collecting 1/6 models ever since... now have more than 10 figures and some more preordered/on the way... oh man, what did I get myself into... :slap

All thanks to this great forum, thanks a lot guys :lol

Lol!

Welcome!!

HT is very popular here.
Wait till you get a few statues
If you need any help with ARH stuff you let me know.

Enjoy your stay and happy collecting

ARH Alex

Welcome to the Freaks board drifts90! It is certainly hard to say no to any of the great things coming out. My wallet is hurting! :lol

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

I posted some images of my Claude in the "Grand Theft Auto III: 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Claude Action Figure" thread, but it's not showing up (I believe due to the under 5 posts limit?).

Would any kind mods in the Videogames section kindly review my post? Cheers!

welcome mate, just got into HT's myself, this is probly the best site for uptodate info, and did i say leave ur wallet at the door

Welcome to the forum, glad you decided to join us! :wave

Abandon all hope of saving money though :lol

Hi drifts90,

Am also a newish Aussie here. Not sure how many of us there are. Good luck with your collecting.

Cheers :)

Yeah my wallet hates me :lol

Just finished setting up my two Detolfs, but only one has lighting set up. Is it me or are the Ikea Dioders waaaaayyy overpriced here?!?

Back