New to Forum and 1st Clonetrooper Bash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pzrwest

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi I'm Harold from Ontario Canada. I just joined this forum and have done my 1st clonetrooper bash. The Kumik figure and HS arrived this afternoon and I put the Hasbro E3TF02 clonetrooper gear on it. If the figure had been any fatter gear wouldn't have fit. Here are pics of the bashed figure. This is my first attempt at bashing a phase 2 clonetrooper. Comments welcomed..... Harold

With helmet on

To adapt the Hasbro boots I removed the joint, then took the Kumik foot pegs then ground down the one ball end to the same diameter as the section between the *****, then drilled a hole in the Hasbro boots same diameter as the shaft on the converted ball joint then glued the peg in the hole with cyano, and viola the Hasbro boots now fit the Kumik leg sockets
Still need to convert the Hasbro hands to fit the Kumik arms

:welcome1:

I'm actually stunned at how much better that armor looks on a nice body.

Good work :clap

I have another Hasbbro Clonetrooper Phase1 trooper and was very disappointed with it, so I put it back in it's box and will give it to one of the grandkids for Christmas. What really turned off on it was the lower legs with the boots molded to them and the helmet and how it was attached to the neck. Bought it real cheap so no great loss. I'm waiting for an SS 212th clone trooper to arrive. Form the pics it looks very nice. Saw a vid of a review of the figure and that was a clincher for to but it. Was going to buy the SS Commander Cody figure but was out bid at the last second so grabbed up the SS 212 figure before it was gone

I have another Hasbbro Clonetrooper Phase1 trooper and was very disappointed with it, so I put it back in it's box and will give it to one of the grandkids for Christmas. What really turned off on it was the lower legs with the boots molded to them and the helmet and how it was attached to the neck. Bought it real cheap so no great loss. I'm waiting for an SS 212th clone trooper to arrive. Form the pics it looks very nice. Saw a vid of a review of the figure and that was a clincher for to but it. Was going to buy the SS Commander Cody figure but was out bid at the last second so grabbed up the SS 212 figure before it was gone

212th is a great figure the only thing I dont like about him is the rubber body suit (prefer the ribbed) but other than that hes great. Good bash to keep up the work.

Thank you all for the kind words and welcome to the forum... it is appreciated.... Harold

My 1st SS clone figure arrived today and it is great, it's a 212 clone trooper. A used figure but in it's original box. Box has some wear but still a nice figure. Will post some pics of it shortly.... Harold

I have seen some reviews of this figure on youtube and some had a rubberized body suit and this one I have has a ribbed cloth body suit. Did this figure come with both types of body suits?

I finally did the hand conversion for my 1st Clonetrooper bash. I posted a separate thread on the hand conversion. After fitting the new hands to this figure I placed it beside my other clones and noticed it was much taller and over-all larger as well. The helmet is also quite large. The Medicom and SSC clones are very close to the same size, but the Hasbro one really stands out much larger. Here is a picture of my 4 clonetroopers standing side by side. The difference is very noticeable.

Last edited:
Back