New TIMESURF seamless action figure doll!!!What does it look like?any opinions?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morality, personal opinions and Spazz rants aside does anyone think this belongs in the horror section? I would think it should be based on some character from horror fiction no?

personal opinions...aside does anyone think this belongs in the horror section?

You're a genius. How can anyone tell you what they think, while putting aside their personal opinion? :cuckoo: Meanwhile, if you just ignored this thread entirely, it would've been buried by now. :lol

You're a genius. How can anyone tell you what they think, while putting aside their personal opinion? :cuckoo: Meanwhile, if you just ignored this thread entirely, it would've been buried by now. :lol

Can't you just answer the question without trying to twist everything that's posted?

jj ji ijunn

Attachments

• bb (8).jpg
    bb (8).jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 63
  • bb (5).jpg
    bb (5).jpg
    467 KB · Views: 67
  • bb (6).jpg
    bb (6).jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 63
guess folks dont dig breasts like those...hmm..maybe they like nerds now with all those internet n computers.
ok.... spectackles glasses...simple to make.

I haven't really been following the discussion, but let me get this straight: gattlinggun, you're making this body? From scratch? That's very impressive.

Very Nice! How much for the super busty body?
still busy working on making them faster for years and reducing the price.
was too busy building it,,hopefully its going to be same price as Timesurf normal action figures.it depends on how mass production improvements are made.

Back