New TDK headknockers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he pulled off the clown mask for the reveal he did.

NEC11066.jpg

vlcsnap-449565.png

Sorry, don't see it. IMO there is something that's seriously off about the Joker's smile in the sculpt. Anyway I will still probably get this since I need everything Dark Knight...

I can definetly see the likeness in it, you just kind of expect the pose to sum the character up in one hit.

Would be like having the expression of the Joker on Snake Sucker's sig, is a great shot in context but out of place looks weird or misleading.

The Batman looks a bit passive for the stance he's in as well

I know I've seen TDK art for this pose but I can't find it, but I did find these
3271698x.jpg

572f.jpg

seems to be a popular pose, but he at least looks like he's about to kick your ass

Plus his caps doesn't seem to be scalloped from what I can tell in those photo's seems to be shaped like Superman's

Last edited:
vlcsnap-449565.png

Sorry, don't see it. IMO there is something that's seriously off about the Joker's smile in the sculpt. Anyway I will still probably get this since I need everything Dark Knight...

It's the angle, jeeze.
Just because he didn't smile like that in the movie doesn't mean anything, He's the ^^^^ing Joker, he smiles.

It's the angle, jeeze.
Just because he didn't smile like that in the movie doesn't mean anything, He's the ^^^^ing Joker, he smiles.

The Joker smiles? Since when?! :duh

I can find countless photos, all showing the Joker smiling in the film, and you can always tell its the same guy. The headknocker TO ME looks nothing like the Joker from the film smiling, I think its has to do with the teeth and his chin is not long enough...that's all. Like I said I'll still buy it...

To NECA's credit, they are still the only company to actually get the location of the Joker's eye make-up correct 100%. It was (for most of the film) positioned much higher than most paint jobs show (his eyes were not directly in the middle of the make-up, they were slightly below). The exception I think is the mob meeting scene.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to make a mold of a shrinked headsculpt? I'd love to either shrink these or the Hot Toys heads so they could be plastic statues. I'm think the Hot Toys heads would require less shrinkage because the bobble heads are about 1:4 if I recall.

Or maybe blow the Mattel heads up? :dunno

I really love the body sculpts on all three though so I really would like these as normal figures.

Back