NEW Studio Oxmox 1:1 T600 Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that looks really good. For some reason when i see it i think of the dude/monster from Jeeper's Kreepers.

Not sure if I'm reading this right but according to their site it's listed as height 217cm :confused: doesn't seem right for 1:1 aren't these things over 8 feet tall in the movie. Or am I being stupid? lol

That thing will be huge! Get it raider :lol or will sideshow make one?? Did you get the 1:1 from play yet? :naughty

That thing will be huge! Get it raider :lol or will sideshow make one?? Did you get the 1:1 from play yet? :naughty

not yet i keep ringing them, its still planned for end of may. :monkey2

i realy like this, but its not the final version, and looking at other statues they do, the faces allways look the correct shape but the painting is simple and looks bad. so im 50-50 at the moment i realy want to see final shots of the finish product before i decide.

t-600 life size

hi people

i found this on a dutch collecters site,anyone seen this before?
Prototype
-Terminator T600-
for the movie:
TERMINATOR SALVATION
sculpted by Studio Oxmoxheight: 217 cm
with LED lights for the eyes and the base
This is not the finished version, new pictures of the finale version soon!

terminator_1xl.jpg
[/IMG]

Re: t-600 life size

Its going to cost 1540 euro, its going to be sold by a dealer of life size figures in germany

Yea there are or were 2 threads for this, they might have been merged by now, I definately want one of these, and may cancel my SS 600 bust order if I can find one of these reasonably cheap in a few months.

Its going to cost 1540 euro, its going to be sold by a dealer of life size figures in germany

lol ......... they charge you 19% tax on top of that price

then when it shipps to you you get taxed again by your own country so in my case another 15% tax then dont forge your huge shipping fee .............. if it was not for all the taxes i would of bought this, but i refuse to pay over 2k for a fiber glass statue that i know the quaility will just be avrege, as it will never look as good as that proto picture

meh looks ok, im sure sideshow will make a pf of this :lecture and it will look twice as good

Back