NEW Studio Oxmox 1:1 T600 Terminator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone here taken delivery of this item? I am seeking opinions on quality, paint job, etc.

THAT IS GOOD

21mx6gy.gif

Looks very nice and its not like its $6000, so its a pretty easy choice. You did mention the T-800 had a moton sensor? I have the clean version, toogle switch and red button, but no sensor.
Thank you.

Can you show me where your motion sensor is and what switch turns it on? maybe I am missing something.

It's in hidden in the base. My version is the combat veteran version, and I flip the switch located with the power plug on the side of the base to the top position (there are 3 positions for the switch) to use the motion sensor option. When the sensor it triggered, it keeps the lights on for 1 -2 minutes then shuts off by itself.

Can you show me where your motion sensor is and what switch turns it on? maybe I am missing something.

Last edited:
KC!

Hi, was wondering if you could help me out? i gotta my self a Lifesize T600, AND I CANT GET THE LIGHTS at the base to work? whats the secret as i dont see any wires, do i just have to push the bottom peice into the base hard and all the way in? or im i doing some thing wrong?

KC!

Hi, was wondering if you could help me out? i gotta my self a Lifesize T600, AND I CANT GET THE LIGHTS at the base to work? whats the secret as i dont see any wires, do i just have to push the bottom peice into the base hard and all the way in? or im i doing some thing wrong?

To mine there were 2 silicone led strings with it.....they have each a 4 pin conection in each end.....first you take the cable out in the hole with the small conection joint then you attach first string to it and the second string - then you remove the tape at the rearside of the strings and glue it on and wupti light....no bad connections since its all cable all the way

Daaam, are these available in the U.S.?

Sideshow was SUPPOSED to be selling these, it was even in last years SSC booth, but I either I totally missed it, or it never happened.

Cool piece, and a forum member added real clothes and spent casings on the base and made it truly :horror :eek

Back