New store vapencollect in canada!!! :) EDIT NEW ITEMS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a heads up that I will soon be opening an online store based on vaporizers and high end collectibles, two industries that I am truly passionate about! I have been collecting hot toys and sideshow products for about 5 years now so I feel I am ready to start offering these products to my fellow collectors as a retailer :)
I am currently working on the online store but in the meantime, I will be listing hot toys and sideshow products that I get right here on the forums! I will update this post as I receive more product from my suppliers. Feel free to pm me if interested and we can proceed to a paypal transaction. Oh and yea, I am situated in Canada.
Thanks for viewing guys and I hope to soon become renowned for offering great customer service!!! The journey begins now:yess:

OFFERINGS (PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING, PLEASE CONTACT FOR FULL QUOTE)

HOT TOYS;

PREDATOR 2 CITY HUNTER 1 pc in stock $216.99
DX 06 JACK SPARROW EXCLUSIVE WITH LONG TELESCOPE 1 pc in stock $269.95
Avengers Loki last pc! $269.99

SIDESHOW

Premium format green lantern 1 pc in stock $339.99
Batman life-size bust 2 pcs in stock $649.95

Enterbay

1/4 scale terminator 2 t 800 first version NOT BD 1 pc in stock $459.95

Last edited:
Re: New store vapencollect in canada!!! :)

Montreal buddy, but I'm only online at the moment :) My site should be up very soon!

Re: New store vapencollect in canada!!! :)

Hey will you be doing anypayment plans? Please let me know about batman bust shipped and deadpool!

Not sure about the payment plans yet. I would have to look up that option and see if I can provide it on my site. I should receive the batman bust and green lantern by Friday. Once I get them I will see if I can ship them in one box, see whatever works to save you on the shipping :)
Deadpool will have to wait though I haven't received a shipping confirmation yet although I can assure you I have about 6 pcs on order with my supplier. I'll contact them for more info.
I'll keep you posted bud :rock2

EDIT: Do you still need the green lantern?

I added a loki, sorry folks for the upped pricing its my last one, tried to price it fairly.

Back