NEW Star Wars at SSC B&W Black Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praji is a Stormtrooper Commander. The only other release for the Military line had three figures in it. Maybe we're looking at a stormtrooper!?! Probably not

nayo

If it's Lando what line does he go into? Bespin = Scum and Villiany or Heroes? Same for Skiff Lando. What about General, Military or Heroes?

They won't announce an armored character at B&W Friday... when they do it will be a big deal since they have been keeping them secret for so long.

If it's Lando what line does he go into? Bespin = Scum and Villiany or Heroes? Same for Skiff Lando. What about General, Military or Heroes?

Lando would be Heroes of the Rebellion because overall he was a good guy.....he started as a scoundrel but then again so did Han.

Ok so Im still wondering about GENERAL Calrissian, but then again COMMANDER Skywalker is HOTR too. I'd rather see General Lando first anyway.

Whatever character is announced, there will be no preview--it will just go up for sale at an unknown time like Praji. Therefore, I can almost guarantee that it won't be something huge like a Stormtrooper. When we get one of those, there will definitely be a preview and likely a PPO. Any character they are comfortable not even previewing and just sticking up for sale will be something minor. I am guessing something like Admiral Motti.

Whatever character is announced, there will be no preview--it will just go up for sale at an unknown time like Praji. Therefore, I can almost guarantee that it won't be something huge like a Stormtrooper. When we get one of those, there will definitely be a preview and likely a PPO. Any character they are comfortable not even previewing and just sticking up for sale will be something minor. I am guessing something like Admiral Motti.

Not much you can really argue with there except the who will it be. As much as I'd hope for a stormtrooper, it will almost assuredly be another relative unknown.

nayo

Yeah I don't think the B&W clue has anything to do with Star Wars pre-order, I think the Dark & Light is what we should focus in order to try and guess what it could be.

I really dont think its going to be another 12" so soon after Praji. My money is on a diorama, that would fit with the light and dark clue...... A jedi versus a Sith, how about Vader v Luke DSII duel??

I think its going to be a Death Star Droid :lol

I would pick that up in a second (actually I am a sucker for anything droid related)!

I really dont think its going to be another 12" so soon after Praji. My money is on a diorama, that would fit with the light and dark clue...... A jedi versus a Sith, how about Vader v Luke DSII duel??

That would get me into that line real quick.:lsvader

Lets all get this strait right now. It'll be the 1:1 Grievous. It will not be a 1:6 figure...

(that way if it is a 1:6, we 1:6 fans won't be disappointed) :eek:

Its shades of Grey Tarkin !

They designed a command uniform and stuck the black design on praji

so sure a eggs is eggs its grey Tarkin !

So stick that in your pipe and smurk it !

It may be Medicom Stormie distribution.

I could see them doing that too, but then the shades of gray clue is out. I'm leaning towards the tarkin idea or one of the other imperial officers. Piett or somebody. I think they are going to balance out the endor troopers of last fall with imperials this fall and instead of announcing them all at once and ppo them individually the will just make the releases and ppo's closer together like say 2-3 weeks apart. Anyone else thinking this way?

Back