Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so far, I like the XM version the most of any Venom out. Just waiting to see what Prime shows. If this was priced close to Carnage prices as it should be, it'd make the decision a little bit harder for lots of folks.Venom is 2" taller, but is mostly base, and he's almost $200 more??? Lmao

If you're going to pay $624 for this you are better off buying the original comiquette off eBay. Better sculpt better statue !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're going to pay $624 for this you are better off buying the original comiquette off eBay. Better sculpt better statue !!

Scaling wise, the originally comiquette may be a little small for this new line imo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

uhh... yeah except you won't get one for less than 2 grand. minor detail.

Doesn't take much effort to look at sold listings on eBay

Not that I care but clearly you don't know what you are talking about

I bought mine for $500 usd with the exclusive years ago as the Venom comiquette was on wait list from Sideshow when I started collecting

Seller tried ripping me off with freight charges but I think since I was hit with a huge brokerage fee he/PayPal offered partial refund on shipping

The new one is insanely expensive dunno if I'm getting just yet

marvel-venom-premium-format-figure-300456-01.jpg

EX Venom Pre-Order is up! I -REALLY- want that Classic Venom head, so I guess I'm going to pre-order this with the payment plan. I'm sure I'm going to hate myself for paying $625 + shipping for this though... :lol

Back