Premium Format New Sideshow Venom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's kind of interesting when people are saying they'll have to use reward points to bring the price down. That's probably one reason sideshow has increased the price. If they raise the price by $100 and you have $100 in RP, it's kind of like you never got any reward points to begin with. But considering I got Prime 1 Arkham Knight EX for $700... I'd rather get 1/3 scale for $75 morthan 1/4...

Venom edition size will probably be huge. I was extremely dissapointed with Spiderman and Dark Phoenix edition size. Pre-ordered both right away. Will wait on Venom. I ordered Carnage too, now I need a Venom. It would be nice to see 500 EX and 1500 reg.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's crazy to think this piece is pretty much the same price as the Hulk Wolverine diorama........

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

They better start offering double the points for early adopters or **** that (@$)

Lobo and Apocalypse and Darkseid tower over this and they're cheaper

Just not loving the composition

But EX is a must

They better start offering double the points for early adopters or **** that (@$)

Lobo and Apocalypse and Darkseid tower over this and they're cheaper

Just not loving the composition

But EX is a must

EX is definitely a must. :lecture

Oh, get outta here. Mr. "I'm so cool. I buy XM now, but don't care to by any for my bestest, bestest SSF besty, Chap."

I see how it is.

lol. To be honest I will most likely buy these. Just for some reason I haven't even pulled the trigger in Goblin or Carnage yet. Seems I'm not the only one though.

lol. To be honest I will most likely buy these. Just for some reason I haven't even pulled the trigger in Goblin or Carnage yet. Seems I'm not the only one though.

I haven't on Goblin either. They look good. Don't get me wrong, but they don't seem like there 'THE ONE!!'

I haven't on Goblin either. They look good. Don't get me wrong, but they don't seem like there 'THE ONE!!'

Exactly....for some reason I'm just not 100% blown away and with the cost now, with dollar exchange and newly added taxes I might just hold off to find one on the forums or FB. I've managed to snag a few off of there already in Canada for less than retail and don't have to pay the taxes etc. If I miss out it's not like we wont see another one in years to come.....lol

Exactly....for some reason I'm just not 100% blown away and with the cost now, with dollar exchange and newly added taxes I might just hold off to find one on the forums or FB. I've managed to snag a few off of there already in Canada for less than retail and don't have to pay the taxes etc. If I miss out it's not like we wont see another one in years to come.....lol

So true, bro. So true.....

Hopefully now that Marvel is running the show, Venom will be much closer than Spider-Man 3

c65ebb2a593973a339494d5d01eb008e.jpg

That is and will always be the best venom in my opinion... who's with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the XM Venom takes the com out of the #1 spot, but the com is really, really great looking.

Back