New Sideshow Hulk products in 2010 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Bulls, but for that kind of talk :google:monkey5:google you are the recipient of the:

"Watchya Talkin About Willis" stare!

picture.php

:D:peace:D

That's Racist!

That's Racist!

Sachiel, my apologies. My intention wasn't to offend or present myself as being a racist.

I grew up watching Different Strokes and I always liked saying that famous line that Gary Coleman would use in the show. I was joking with another forum member over their comment that they didn't want another Hulk PF, so I said it meaning it as if they're nuts for not wanting that.

Regarding the Hulk picture. I took my Custom Hulk and exaggerated his eyes even more so than what they already are based off an idea I had when I saw a photo of those wacky googly eye glasses with spinning eyeballs that people wear over their real eyes (I always think of Potsy on Happy Days with them on, oops...showing my age).

The gold tooth was just something I thought would look funny on a Hulk, like Hulk with bling.

Honestly, I didn't mean for the combination or words and pictures to come out like that, I really meant no harm to anyone if they took it that way. :(

The last thing I am or ever want to be in life is a rascist, especially since i'm of a mixed minority myself and married to another minority.

My sincere apologies if I offended anyone with my kidding around. I won't use that Hulk photo any longer, I enjoy this forum and their members way too much for it to be ruined by my silly Hulk picture. :peace

Thanks for hearing me out.

Joe :duh

My sincere apologies if I offended anyone with my kidding around. I won't use that Hulk photo any longer, I enjoy this forum and their members way too much for it to be ruined by my silly Hulk picture. :peace

Thanks for hearing me out.

Joe :duh

Pretty sure it was sarcasm:

national-sarcasm-society.jpg

Yeah I took it as sarcasm too....Besides no need for Apologies in a Hulk Thread....Now lets bump this on track !!!!

WorldWarHulkLithoGregHorn.jpg

I'm waiting on a bust to get me to make my first bust purchase and Cap and Galactus almost did it for me...almost. Both cancelled.

There's something about the rest of the anatomy missing :horror that bothers me. I feel like I'm buying a new car with missing parts.

Maybe a 1:1 Hulk will be the one that does it for me.

Last edited:
Actually, instead of busts I began collecting Marvel "Arms"

I bought Hulks left arm, look at my signature, looks good doesn't it.

I think it will catch on.

I'm waiting on a bust to get me to make my first bust purchase and Cap and Galactus almost did it for me...almost. Both cancelled.

There's something about the rest of the anatomy missing :horror that bothers me. I feel like I'm buying a new car with missing parts.

Maybe a 1:1 Hulk will be the one that does it for me.

WTH happen to Galactus?

No link yet......just that 1978 S on their website that Reeves wore on his chest, cape and butt....

Can't wait......

I bet you that CM's Reeve will look like their Indy minus the beard.....:horror:monkey2:rolleyes::naughty:whip

Back