New Sideshow Hulk products in 2010 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Premium Format in the history of Sideshow Collectibles or any other company would be this....

King Hulk on his throne.

anh4if.jpg

The thing is, SS has already done a WWH vs dio. Maybe the reason why they had the bases separated is to allow flexibility to whom WWH can do battle with.

That was Planet Hulk. There is a difference.

Planet Hulk:

PlanetHulkSilver-Hasbro.jpg

Planet+Hulk.jpg

hulk-01.jpg

World War Hulk:

WWHULKWB001_COV.jpg

wwh.jpg

world_war_hulk_prologue_crop.jpg

The Planet Hulk is fine but its not a PF or 1/4 Comiquette. That is what I want. I want a 1/4 World War Hulk.

I'll be interested in seeing the rumoured 1:1 bust. No interest in another PF or dio but that would depend on the sculpt I guess.

Bulls, please erase that last post of yours..This is just crazy talk....:sick

Man I already have 3 Bowen Hulks, 2 SS PFs (Grey/Green), SS dio v Spidey I am running out of space. I have to go for characters I don't have in future.:rotfl

Man I already have 3 Bowen Hulks, 2 SS PFs (Grey/Green), SS dio v Spidey I am running out of space. I have to go for characters I don't have in future.:rotfl

I'll Buy Your Bullseye PF if you buy My WWH PF...:faq

I would love more Hulk stuff from sideshow a world war hulk pf on throne as mentioned before would be amazing and I can't wait to see the Hulk 1:1 :rock :rock!!! I am selling all my other Marvel stuff and just keeping the Hulk PF and Hulk 1:2 bust, just going to focus on Hulk stuff from now.

I'll be at the SDCC next week so when I see the Sideshow guys I'll make sure and bully them into giving the Hulk fans what they want or else I'll wrap my thick hands around their throats and choke slam them.

I hope the 1:1 bust is previewed at SDCC, sounds like the perfect place to show it off.

Back