• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really long overdue, but I just got a high enough post count to use this thread, so... +2 for Gruson for the Star Wars Premium Format statues I purchased from him some time ago. Great guy to deal with!

+1 to Monk
+ 1 to MesaScott !!!

Wish I could hit off all the people that helped me in the search for a Dead Guard....

+1 for Darklord Dave for my "grail" and letting me pick it up at his messy house.

Clean up Dave :emperor

+1 for Nessasita, not only one of the best sellers around but has also become a very good friend.:rock :rock.
THANK YOU!!!
Shell
x

:D:D + 2 for bigdaddyrob for the mint delivery of the Newborn Uruk-hai + Ringwraith & Steed to the land DownUnder. Great communicator with magnificent packing skills! Thank you very much!

better late than never....

+3 for Seaward for the PAlisades Prime/Mega and the Bandai Valk

thanks again!!

venakin skywalker

Well I bought a pair of boots from venakin and they were swiftly despatched and arrived in double quick time ! From the USA to the UK in under a week ! How about that ? Very happy with this transaction , I'd recommend venakin to anyone. I only wish he had another pair of medicom Luke's boots to sell ! They're great !

A big +3 for leatherneck for hooking me up with three great figures I've been looking to get for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back