• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for Hightreker, awesome seller!!

+1 for Jmlsuperman, super fast payment

I won't air all of my dirty laundry, but since this is a feedback thread...

+1 for Dave@RebelScum. What can I say but at least I got Bib Fortuna. Hence the +1, but man, I am never dealing with Dave again. Took forever for him to actually ship Bib to me and when he did it was without the original packaging, styro-caps, and plastic slip bag which I was expecting (since I traded my Dead Security Guard for this guy). On the whole I feel like I was taken advantage of a wee bit. I should have kept my security guard. I betrayed that little guy. :monkey2

But yeah, +1.

EDIT: NEVER POST ON A FORUM AFTER ARGUING WITH YOUR WIFE!

I was rather short in my feedback I gave to Dave@RebelScum, which was totally undeserving. In our transaction I had forgotten (even though Dave wrote me twice that I could find) that he was buying Bib from a local retailer (since Canadians get totally screwed shipping-wise if they buy direct from Sideshow) and thus Bib's shipping box, Styro-caps, and plastic slip would not be included.

I completely forgot this little fact when I posted my feedback. In PM's Dave has sent me he has been more than kind and willing to make it up to me (even though except for the delayed shipping he did everything he could to get the fig to me in great shape).

In anycase, I just want to take the opportunity to publicly express my apologies t Dave for being so short handed in my feedback. I know some of you guys are going to think Dave pressured me into giving this apology, but you would be wrong. I am completely ih the wrong on this one.

Sorry Dave.

Last edited:
Big +1 to batman1180 for quick shipment of his immaculate Iron Man! Nervous about the big ticket item, but trust this guy, dudes! He's the best!

I updated my feedback to Dave@RebelScum. For those of you who made yourselves of interest in this matter, please re-read my post.

:banghead

+1 to lcummins!!!! I finally got my Metaluna!!!

(Finally - meaning I finally own one - not that lcummins took a long time to get him to me. Shipping was lightning fast :) )

+1 to Nash!!! Thanks for the quick payment! Bats with be with you shortly.

Tin

+1 to Greedo.
:) Iron Man has found a new home!

very patient
big pleasure to buy from
and can't find anything to complain about from him.

plain and simple: awesome :)

ok figured I should update this.... (I never think to come in this commerce section lol)

+1's to.... MisterToyNYC, FlyandFight, KamenGuyver, Scifi67, Customikey, Mookeylama, and Katkuru for pleasant transactions :)

+ 1 for customizerwannabe.

Great buyer!

JS :)

+1 to El Roranous (I hope I spelled that right) for a very quick payment

+1 for Boba Fett .thanksfor the great transaction man, the Doctor is in.

Big +1 to polystoner for super fast payment, and giving a guy a chance. Im glad he got something that he really likes.

I have been really disorganized after starting a new position at work, so apologies for being late with some of these:

+1 to Bum for quick and safe shipping!
+1 to Blur88 for the same!

I am all caught up with SW exclusives thanks to these guys!:chew

Updated, including negative rating on Mini-Rock. If you are able to resolve these issues, Mini, I will revise your feedback.

:duff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back