• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darth Waller PLUS 1

Packaging - Excellent
Shipping - Excellent
Deal - Super Excellent

Thanks Darth!!

Geb

Geb said:
Darth Waller PLUS 1

Packaging - Excellent
Shipping - Excellent
Deal - Super Excellent

Thanks Darth!!

Geb

Completely agree. Excellent all the way around. +1 for Darth Waller

+1 for lakeshouse

This thing is awesome. Lights are working. Shipping was fast and double-boxed. Price excellent. Thank you!!!

i would like to give a +1 to myself because i decided to keep my RAH spiderman and Venom.i was very cooperative and the items were in excellent shape.

thank you

Last edited:
Updated.... :duff

hydrobud said:
i would like to give a +1 to myself because i decided to keep my RAH spiderman and Venom.i was very cooperative and the items were in excellent shape.

thank you
I'll tell you what: you can give yourself an imaginary ice cream or pat yourself on the back for such an excellent transaction. ;) Congrats on a wonderful deal. :lol

THE BIGGEST PLUS 1 OF ALL TIME TO JAAKUB FOR TRADING ME A PATIENT ZERO

Im giving jaakub a +1 but Loki but I am giving you a -4 for posting in bolded caps! jk COngrats Loki. That is awesome!

I would also like to give Darth Loki a +1 for the trade. Thanks again.
JAAKUB

+1 for Awesome-O. The Kurgan arrived without a problem. Thanks again!!!​

updated...
kurganiconanib.gif

+1 for outlikealight for an amazing Trinity on Bike statue!

Updated. Also included a +1 for fellow Kurgan FigureMaster Les... Thanks a ton.

+2 to Bonehead15

I got 2 items from him, Medicom RAH comic Venom and Carnage. Ship fast, and figures are mint !

Thanks, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back