• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Sideshow Feedback Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to....

:fireworks :joy ANDY BERGHOLTZ :joy :fireworks

for reaching 50 positive board transactions. Andy B enters into the Pantheon of the Trustworthy (as if anyone ever doubted).

I also have listed Predalien08 in the negative feedback section. He has some positive feedback, just don't send the guy any money orders since it looks like they get get lost in the mail a lot.

Updated... :duff

I also have listed Predalien08 in the negative feedback section. He has some positive feedback, just don't send the guy any money orders since it looks like they get get lost in the mail a lot.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

or he tells you he got it and just doesnt bother sending the item you paid for.

[QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

if anyone is sending money orders, make sure to send registered mail. then the customer has to sign for it on the other end. thus proving he recieved it.
now as for not shipping item,:gun:gun that should do it:lol:lol

+2 for customizerwannabe. Another great trade.

+1 for vujk. Super fast payment.

A long overdue +1 to Cocoboloboy for that awesome Joker hat for my Joker!

Lots of feedbacks coming soon, so be ready Pix. I'll try not to overwork you too much!
Just a lot of em coming.

+1 to 915stag51 for the quick payment
+1 to OKSithlord for the quick payment

Thanks to both of you guys for the super fast payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back