New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why some people are complaining, the piece looks great.

Last edited:
Oh my god you guys are right. I want a red/blk/blue Spider-man.....rolls eyes.

spidey.gif

Oh my god you guys are right. I want a red/blk/blue Spider-man.....rolls eyes.

Yeah, I have to agree. Shading doesn't mean a costume needs black added to it.

I get the point Darren is trying to make... But lets face it.. Spidey never got that much black shading going on when compared to Darerdevil…

Also I never said Daredevil had to have black for it too work... My point was it that because his suit is always shaded that way the black does not look that off for this piece.. It works IMO

If peeps don't like the suit because it strays too far from the comic then I get that.. Personally I think it looks better then any of the DD 1/4 scale statues out there.. I owned the SSC comiquette and the XM DD... This piece blows them away IMO and some of that, for me, is because of the interesting color choices.

The black and red IMO work well together and I think I am accepting of it because of the way the comic is colored.

Not sure why some people are complaining, the piece looks great.

Because people want what they want.. I get it.

It also becomes frustrating for some because they cant see how others like it and wish the piece would flop so SSC would start focusing on more classic renditions.

I will admit someone did a photoshop of this piece and made it different shades of Red.. And it looked great.

Still love the black though.

Because people want what they want.. I get it.

It also becomes frustrating for some because they cant see how others like it and wish the piece would flop so SSC would start focusing on more classic renditions.

I will admit someone did a photoshop of this piece and made it different shades of Red.. And it looked great.

Still love the black though.

Yeah I totally get it, I just tune out most of the negative comments on the thread and move on.

I get the point Darren is trying to make... But lets face it.. Spidey never got that much black shading going on when compared to Darerdevil…

Also I never said Daredevil had to have black for it too work... My point was it that because his suit is always shaded that way the black does not look that off for this piece.. It works IMO

If peeps don't like the suit because it strays too far from the comic then I get that.. Personally I think it looks better then any of the DD 1/4 scale statues out there.. I owned the SSC comiquette and the XM DD... This piece blows them away IMO and some of that, for me, is because of the interesting color choices.

The black and red IMO work well together and I think I am accepting of it because of the way the comic is colored.

I hear what you're saying. That said, the black simply doesn't work for me. I'm not even upset with the sideshowified costume. If it was all the same color red, this piece would've been a PO for me. It's not, so instead it's a pass.

I hear what you're saying. That said, the black simply doesn't work for me. I'm not even upset with the sideshowified costume. If it was all the same color red, this piece would've been a PO for me. It's not, so instead it's a pass.

I can fully understand why it does not work for some.. There will be more. There is always more.

Damn Art Directors ...can't live with them, can't live without them.

They can definitely get fired tho.....

I definitely agree. I really like the pose and flow of this piece. I also think he is going to be a nice size and have presence that prior DD pieces have lacked. I swear SS just did an all red version with no modernization what like a year ago :dunno

I definitely agree. I really like the pose and flow of this piece. I also think he is going to be a nice size and have presence that prior DD pieces have lacked. I swear SS just did an all red version with no modernization what like a year ago :dunno

It may seem like a year ago but the last DD PF shipped in 2015. Even still, that's not that long ago.

Looks to me like they were matching up with the Daredevil costume in the Netflix series which sports the same black/red combo. Like the pose on this one.

I just ordered this guy. I didn't really like it when it was first shown but it has steadily grown on me over time. It probably didn't help that I just watched the Season 3 Netflix trailer. :)

It will look good next to my XM Daredevil.

I love the netflix series. Just saw that s3 trailer amd damn. I already liked the statue but I don't really collect anything DD. But between the series and that new badass looking punisher I'm really considering getting them both

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back