New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ready to order but I am not doing so until I get free shipping, not doing it anymore. Wish I ordered from BigBad and Timewalker but their all sold out.

I am ready to order but I am not doing so until I get free shipping, not doing it anymore. Wish I ordered from BigBad and Timewalker but their all sold out.

Only thing I will say is that IMO the Ex head is far better.. I didn't think that was the case at first but there is more detail with the way the eyes and brow are sculpted... IMO this is almost an Ex or fail...

Again I thought the Reg head was what I would be using …. Until I got it in hand.. Reg head will be going back in the box to be stored away forever.

DSC_0014.JPGView attachment DSC_0066.jpg

No way I'd ditch the red PF for this Shadowlands PF. Besides the fact that the Shadowlands costume is obscure (and the storyline sucked IMO), you also lose out on the extra portrait. For me personally, this couldn't possibly be an easier pass. Now if they would've given us a classic yellow and red (or all red) variant, I'd definitely be interested.

I already have six red Daredevil statues. It would be nice to get something different. I'll probably keep them both for now. I have room until someone makes a Bullseye PF.

Back