New Sideshow Daredevil Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened mine...he's flawless
For anyone on the fence about him, snatch him up
Easily one of my favorite statues, sculpts and the red is much darker in person than the pictures or videos show
He's awesome :clap

Here are my iPhone pics. Sorry, not the best lighting either. I must say, well done, SSC. The only issue (which is very small on mine) is on the regular head. The line on the left side of the face between the cheek and the mask (when looking at it straight on) wasn't painted the best (it is a little light). Again, this is a very small issue that I'm guessing won't bother most people (but I am wondering if I should contact SSC). Overall, everything else is top notch. I think it compliments my XM Daredevil very well.
IMG-5548.jpgIMG-5549.jpgIMG-5550.jpgIMG-5552.jpgIMG-5553.jpgIMG-5554.jpgIMG-5555.jpgIMG-5558.jpgIMG-5557.jpg

Got this in today—really, really impressed with it. I like how the angry face really gives the piece a different energy. It’s nice to see some emotion from a face sculpt, rather than just the usual neutral face.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Here is my unboxing and review video of Sideshow Collectibles Daredevil Premium Format! This is my first Daniel Bel piece and I am absolutely happy with my purchase!!

Check out the video:https://youtu.be/frH-KeeuOqc

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Just curious, but how’s the seam for the interchangeable heads, is it completely flush? As I thought it looked like the head piece was slightly bigger than what it is being placed on top of in one of the videos. Though I’m sure I’m just nitpicking.

Just curious, but how’s the seam for the interchangeable heads, is it completely flush? As I thought it looked like the head piece was slightly bigger than what it is being placed on top of in one of the videos. Though I’m sure I’m just nitpicking.

If it isn't flat, it is pretty darn close. Not noticeable on my piece.

Yes. I've actually sold a number of pieces. Out with the old, in with the new.

Same with me. I only have so much room so when it is filled, I'll only be able to get a new piece if I sell an old one. This does help me when ordering. I REALLY have to like a piece to replace one of my old favorites.

Same with me. I only have so much room so when it is filled, I'll only be able to get a new piece if I sell an old one. This does help me when ordering. I REALLY have to like a piece to replace one of my old favorites.

I’m getting the same way. I find that parting with pieces isn’t as difficult as I’d imagined, especially if a nicer version of the same character is coming soon.

Back