New shelves, new statues....take a look!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Man that's a collection. I had guests round the other weekend suggesting I had a big collection.

I might even print off copies for the folks and say. So you think I've got a lot of statues, eh?! (they're thinking I've got enough (SSW doesn't, neither do I, but they do)).

How long after SSW started doing the stuff did you start collating? I can't believe I might have turned down a Moria Orc Swordsman in the early days..

Ikea Billy Bookcases still rule as far as I'm concerned as good statue storage. Glass doors, and a few glass shelves with the cornerpiece to hold RWOS, Daddy 'Rog and either Treebeard or Watcher....

Must admit didn't even think of Argos for shelving like that....

re

I will be following Mini-Rock's lead by purchasing acrylic covers for all my pieces.

Re: re

Should be on there Pilch - I ordered online and they are Michigan.

When did I start collecting? As soon as I recieved Bilbo Baggins direct from Sideshow, must have been January 2003. Got a few pieces before their prices went insane, Orthanc was one I wanted the most that was sold out so I wasted no time in getting it for £300 on ebay from Germany. Still the item I was most excited about opening. My top 3 statues are RWOS, Orthanc and Bilbo.

Back