New shelves, new statues....take a look!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,

That is a collection to drool over...how the hell could you afford that!???

I have the ONE RING, precious, I wear mine though so the Dark Lord Sauron always knows where I am...he he. I got it while I was living in NZ for a 21st Bday present too...from my parents when they came to visit me.

:google :google :google

Nope, the Applause one doesn't move or talk, it's just a replica which comes with Merry and Pippin on his back.

CCT - Well I somehow saved up LOTS of money in about 3 years of work, call it spending my money wisely, fortunately I dont have bills to pay at the moment but I will when I move in with my bloke next year, but that'll be fine because the line will be over and I'm getting longer working hours in 2 weeks anyway so more money! I didn't spend all I have because I would NEVER allow myself to get into money trouble with this stuff, I'm very grown up about my money, unlike my sister who's in debt because of her clothes collection...I'm fine financially right now but still not able to go for the big 3, of the older sold out statues I just need those, and I should be getting the Newborn uruk soon when SS decide to ship it to my seller.

Lasher - Sounds good, maybe you could do me a deal ;)

Magnet - The models are only available in europe I think....the website is www.lotrmodels.co.uk

WS - YES!! I am keeping them VERY safe!! I tried to put my enviros on the first 2 shelves but didn't want the Trolls weight together with Moria's weight on the same shelf, plus whatever is going to go with them.

WOOT!! I managed to get the photos in the first post up and working!

The only thing I would be worried about is the weight limit on the shelves. Have you checked to make sure that they are strong enough. They may be OK at the moment but it would always be a worry for me.

I'm always worried, but the instructions which came with the cabinet said what the maximum weight is, so it's all gravy. Five on a shelf is fine, and I can get away with having more on the hobbits one cos they're smaller and weigh less.
That cabinet has had those statues on it for a while now...I think it'll all be fine.

*CRACK*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

May I ask what the max weight on the glass shelves are please??:toast

thanks
Shell
x:toast :gimli

And if it breaks... Will Argos compensate you? I think I know the answer to that one!

Not sure, but knowing Argos.......! I can ask Al when he gets here, he used to work for them :D

If only I had a Mouth Of Sauron on steed....he would have a cabinet all to himself as my pride and joy!
Does anyone know if one was sculpted? Judging by SS bringing out older items recently I think they were getting out most of what they had because no newer statues were done. I'd feel better knowing it was never sculpted than knowing that it was sculpted but never released. Any info? Chris??!!

You and me both, Frodo Eyes. That's the statue-not-made that I will forever lament.:drool

Yeah, I would have like him to have a statue as well but I'm thinking he never had a statue made. It was probably on the drawing board but thats where it ended would be my guess.

:lol I pictured most people here on the board having heart attacks when Brant mentioned that a massive Fell Beast was also planned (not sure if it was made) but we wouldn't see it since the line ended. Plus RT wanting to do a Eomer on Steed.

Yeah, RT wanting to do Eomer hurts most of all. Man, that statue would have been so cool.

WHAT?!?!?! A giant Fell Beast was planned?!?!?! OUCH that hurts. That would have been one kick a$$ statue!

Eomer on steed doesn't hurt as much becase you gotta assume it was discussed.. the huge FB is just something i would have loved and never thought it would have even been considered!

I pictured most people here on the board having heart attacks when Brant mentioned that a massive Fell Beast was also planned (not sure if it was made) but we wouldn't see it since the line ended

:drool I would have bought TWO just to make it happen. I wanted that, Eomer on Steed, and a Treebeard statue so badly. :cry

Can you imagine a huge Fell Beast with the ML on his back with the flaming sword? That would be my favorite statue ever released. It would have been such a cool addition to the Rider & Steed line.

Yup, here's the quotes from the chat:

Question 1

<Beruthiel> can we have a straight answer Brant? Why were Faramir and Denethor never done in any form?

<SideshowBrant> Beruthiel - had the line continued, they would have been done. Along with a mega-scale Fell Beast.

Question 2

<SSF-ramblinj> Brant, with the end of the line in sight why was a Rohan piece not given priority in the horse/rider line?

<SideshowBrant> Ramblin - I believe that Richard had an Eomer on horseback piece in mind

Back