1/6 [ New Sculpted & Improved Helmet ] Pangaea Toy 1/6 Greek General new helmet proto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pangaea

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Dear customers, for those who bought our PG01 Greek General figures, Now our 100% newly sculpted helmet prototype has been finished! Satisfied!
And we are also using new production method to avoid shape distortion of final products. We hope the replacement helmets will be ready in short future. Detailed arrangement will be announced when the new gift helmets be ready. Thanks again for all your supports! Stay Tuned!

pg01-nhelmet.jpg

pg01-nhelmet2.jpg

pg01-nhelmet3.jpg

pg01-nhelmet4.jpg

Re: [ New Sculpted & Improved Helmet ] Pangaea Toy 1/6 Greek General new helmet proto

Looking good, nice and flush. Was the hair removed / shortened or is this new helmet on the stock head?

Quite interested in reading how this will become available.

Re: [ New Sculpted & Improved Helmet ] Pangaea Toy 1/6 Greek General new helmet proto

The scale and finish.of the updated piece are much improved. I was totally on the fence with this one when the production photos showed up. Canceled my early preorder and finally re-ordered, largely on the promise of an improved replacement helm. Well done Pangaea.

Much improved over the original release. Thank You Pangaea for going the extra mile to make sure this highly requested figure was done right!
Now all I have to do is find the money to pick this up before they start to disappear. :panic:

I purchased this through an online retailer. How would I go about getting this from you? Do we just have to order them separately?

Looks much better. Cancelled my original order as soon as details are sorted out I will likely reorder.

I purchased this through an online retailer. How would I go about getting this from you? Do we just have to order them separately?

Yep, this is vital information.

head is the same, we sculpted a whole new helmet, reducing the size, adjusting part of the shape (it's better in my personal point of view), and will be using new production and molding method to keep the shape accurate.
thanks

Looking good, nice and flush. Was the hair removed / shortened or is this new helmet on the stock head?

Quite interested in reading how this will become available.

Thank the lawd now i can finally display him! Also i contacted big bad toy store and they said they knew nothing of this!

Thank the lawd now i can finally display him! Also i contacted big bad toy store and they said they knew nothing of this!

Which is why I am still a bit anxious. How will Pangea supply these to customers (from 3rd party sellers)?

Snagged the last one over at Cotswold once I heard the helmet was being fixed. Kudos to Pangea for making their product even better! If they can make the distribution of these new helmets a smooth process, I'll be one happy customer.

Thank YOU!!!! LOOKS GREAT!!! You get a thumbs up in my book and I will be a repeat customer just for this.

Back