New RPG from EA: The Lord of the Rings, The White Council

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
If you're playing on Live we need to hook up and play.

Sorry man, I got rid of my live account. I'm thinking about getting it back up again in a month or so. Maybe by that time I won't be so terribly bad. I gotta get the PS2 controller out of my brain for this game.

Might not happen til either Gears of War or Halo 3 come out. I figure most of us who have 360 will get those and then can play together.

Darth Loki said:
Might not happen til either Gears of War or Halo 3 come out. I figure most of us who have 360 will get those and then can play together.

Already got Gears Of War on PO the collectors edition version. :)

Not enough people around here have the 360 for me to worry about PO's for anything yet. Though that may be the first game PO for the 360. If it ever comes out that is!

The Game Stop I buy from doesn't even have Halo 3 on PO yet since it's not even due till mid 07.

hairlesswookiee said:
i have GOW,Halo3, BIA3 on preorder. ive been playing chromehounds until 3am pretty much every night this week.

Ditto, it's been said about other games but chromehounds is easily one of the most under rated games. Simply for the online multiplayer alone. This game has an incredible amount of longevity/replayability. Hell, I could spend hours just building and field testing new mechs.

Long live Tarakia!!! Viva La Resistance!!! :D

Back