Premium Format New Red Skull PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Ink with it being comic based but that's base solely on what I see from the production video/pictures.

I'm also not entirely sure if SS will release a movie Red Skull PF considering they didn't with the other movie pieces, except for the Destroyer Maquette which was previewed at the same time with the movie Thor PF.

On further note I have to disagree with you regarding how Sideshow "still has to do a com" remark. They don't really have to release a character in every format & they have clearly shown that. No Doom, Green Goblin, Cap, Thor & so on. I'm not saying they shouldn't or they wouldn't, just that it isn't set in stone. Would hate to raise the hopes of the new collectors just to set them up to be disappointed & all that. Jibber jabber done. :duff

Oh, there will be a Red Skull Com. Of that there is no doubt in my mind. Too much money still left out there. I also have no doubt that there will be a Doom, Cap, Thor, and Green Goblin Com. If SSC deemed it profitable to make the White Queen, Elektra, Punisher, She Hulk, Psylocke, and Mystique in both formats, we will get the A list characters as Coms. Doom, Red Skull and Green Goblin are A list villains. They will get the Com treatment sooner or later.

I'm just waiting for an official word that this is not a movie based PF. So far all I've heard is conjecture. I'm not saying it isn't comic based....I'm saying that it hasn't yet been confirmed by a SSC Rep. Either way, it looks to be a promising piece. I like the WIP shots of this piece more than the last PF. I was not a big fan of the original PF.

Last edited:
Oh, there will be a Red Skull Com. Of that there is no doubt in my mind. Too much money still left out there. I also have no doubt that there will be a Doom, Cap, Thor, and Green Goblin Com. If SSC deemed it profitable to make the White Queen, Elektra, Punisher, She Hulk, Psylocke, and Mystique in both formats, we will get the A list characters as Coms. Red Skull and Green Goblin are A list villains. They will get the Com treatment sooner or later.

Right. Just becuse SS hasn't done a character in a particular format, and even with characaters now being revisited in the same format, doesn't mean they won't do it. Excellent examples of 2ndary characters in multiple formats, filip. Aside from profitability I think creative interest is part of it, so some projects get priority over others. Afterall, they made Lyra. Not a bad statue at all, but who was checking for that character? But marketing and profits, which probably trumps the team's interests in many cases, is also a factor.

Personally I want a Hellfire Club White Queen PF and Gambit comiquette in all black costume. It could happen sometime down the line, you never know.

Right. Just becuse SS hasn't done a character in a particular format, and even with characaters now being revisited in the same format, doesn't mean they won't do it. Excellent examples of 2ndary characters in multiple formats, filip. Aside from profitability I think creative interest is part of it, so some projects get priority over others. Afterall, they made Lyra. Not a bad statue at all, but who was checking for that character? But marketing and profits, which probably trumps the team's interests in many cases, is also a factor.

Personally I want a Hellfire Club White Queen PF and Gambit comiquette in all black costume. It could happen sometime down the line, you never know.

I couldn't agree with you more on all your points peedi. Good luck on getting the pieces you want made brother.

I don't understand the doubts. It CAN'T be a movie PF. Sideshow has made some ____ty pieces, but if this would be the movie PF than damn, it's the worst piece so far. It looks 100% like the Red Skull out of the comics and nothing like Red Skull out of the movie.

Last edited:
I don't understand the doubts. It CAN'T be a movie PF. Sideshow had made some ____ty pieces, but if this would be the movie PF than damn, it's the worst piece so far. It looks 100% like the Red Skull out of the comics and nothing like Red Skull out of the movie.

It wasn't necessarily a doubt for me. Simply a hope there may be switch out portrait. Either way it will be great. I do hope however they get to the movie version as I liked his look.

It wasn't necessarily a doubt for me. Simply a hope there may be switch out portrait. Either way it will be great. I do hope however they get to the movie version as I liked his look.

Agreed, however what was really cool to me about the RS movie version wasn't his head, but his uniform so a switch out portrait without the uniform would be not done for me.

Agreed, however what was really cool to me about the RS movie version wasn't his head, but his uniform so a switch out portrait without the uniform would be not done for me.

True, I see where your coming from. It would be nice to see everything, costume included, movie accurate.

I'd rather see the Red Skull in his green jump suit. The military jacket has been done, give us collectors a variation.:mad:

No. I want a comic version of Loki PF to go with my comic Thor PF...

:goodpost::exactly:

Just saw this pic. Thought it would make an awesome piece. What better way to show the God of Mischief in what he does best.

1079144-loki1_super.jpg

:goodpost::exactly:

Just saw this pic. Thought it would make an awesome piece. What better way to show the God of Mischief in what he does best.

Great picture. I like this outfit too! If Sideshow makes a comic Loki PF based on this version, I think it will be a killer!

1768093-1302548610.jpg

Back