New record price for Aragorn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

but you can't really have a big horse statue displayed with the rest of the fellowship

Why not you put Sam & Bill with them right???:dunno ;)

Re: .

Hmm, but pony....horse.....riding....stood next to one....plus Bill IS the tenth member of the fellowship of course!

You can put him along with the rest I see no reason not to.

Well, sure, it is 'allowed'! It's not breaking any laws! But surely people would see an armoured Aragorn as they do an armoured Pippin.....? ;) ;)

I guess. Still a member of the Fellowship as I've said before :)

Well I'm using Elessar with the Fellowship but I would dearly love to substitute it with Aragorn. However, I'm not in any position to pay $1000 for the statue. :(

Hi People.

I only purchased my Aragorn about a month or so ago, cost me around $950USD (my most expensive statue purchase to date.) After seeing this new record set, Im definately happy I decided to pick this item up. The reason I picked him up was to complete the Fellowship, and I do regard this statue an important peice in the series.

The original Aragorn is definately a statue that does not come up for sale that regularly. You can see 10 Witchkings for maybe 1 Aragorn statue for sale. - Its definately an uncommon statue that tends to remain in peoples collections.

One day I will get Aragorn Son of Arathorn Statue, but only after I get my Fellowship Pip. I do have all the peoples of the Fellowship in Statue Form.

FOTR : Frodo, Merry, Sam, Lego, Boromir, Gandalf

TTT : Gimli (although he can pass for FOTR)

ROTK: Elessar (Aragorn), Pippin GotS

I think it is a little odd people will fork over $1000 for this statue!

Well...................

I think it is a little odd people will fork over $1000 for this statue!

That could be said for people paying $350 for one also...;) ;)

Re: Well...................

Or even $125 actually.
We all have our "quirks" though......

Re: Well...................

That could be said for people paying $350 for one also

Did I buy something off of you Mr Fell Beast? I remember buying a couple of statues in the $350 to $450 range. The highest I paid was Newborn Uruk at arround $500 (#16/250)

No Davey, I just used the $350 as the Leg/Gim statue Retails for that. Barfboy........:puke ..:x :sick

We all have our "quirks" though......

Very true.......................:hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back