New Punisher movie: Stevenson returning?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't see the appeal to this movie that you all have. I thought Stevenson was good in the part, I did think he looked too out shape to be playing the Punisher. The movie itself was garbage and was really disappointed because I am such a big Punisher fan.

I'm still a fan of the Thomas Jane' Punisher.

I like Stevenson, but I thought Jane was far superior in terms of acting and bringing more of the "emotional struggle" aspect to the screen. Just my opinion though. I wouldn't mind seeing more Punisher, but I wish it was Jane.

but I thought Jane was far superior in terms of acting and bringing more of the "emotional struggle" aspect to the screen. Just my opinion though. I wouldn't mind seeing more Punisher, but I wish it was Jane.

Of course because his family was actually murdered in the movie and he had way more acting to do. But the action in that movie is really, really bad. I mean awful, the fight with Kevin Nash etc. And Travolta made for a completely unconnected villain that I cared little if at all about.

Frank was over that ____ in War Zone. Well as over it as he's going to get. He was just The Punisher. Killing bad guys in a run down city. And Jigsaw was a real POS who got his own hands dirty and made you want him dead. Again for my money a far superior Grindhouse movie then Machete.

Back