New Psylocke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup ...no kidding! That X-Force version is awesome! Had to join waitlist, too.

psylocke-x-force_marvel_gallery_5db8bf7536a93.jpg

SSC messed up. Just look at the difference between the two. That original portrait should've been the one.

Absolutely crazy. Wonder how much these will go for on ebay

The item listing at Sideshow says it ships today.

Yeah, Spooktacular variants are in stock and ready to ship when they go live.

Looking forward to receiving mine though it still shows as payment processing and I live on the East coast so it won't be until the end of next week, at the earliest.

Yeah, Spooktacular variants are in stock and ready to ship when they go live.

Looking forward to receiving mine though it still shows as payment processing and I live on the East coast so it won't be until the end of next week, at the earliest.

Wow! Congrats on getting one!

What are the odds of wait lists to convert for low editions like this?

Wow! Congrats on getting one!

What are the odds of wait lists to convert for low editions like this?

All depends on when you joined the waitlist. Even then, for an edition size this low, odds are probably slim to none, unfortunately. Never say never though. There may be a few credit card declines and cancellations.

What a rollercoaster on this piece man. It got so much hate with the first portrait. They changed it. Got even more hate. They stuck with it said the 1st will not be available. I opted not to get it. Got waitlisted. Now this version with the initial portrait and suddenly its great now lol. Oh well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

And it was such a surprise, too! I just never believed that SSC would use the original portrait with a variant.

Thoses 150 pieces were from the test run, i guess

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Why sideshow why...:mad:
I was a fan of the first portrait and now i will never have it in my collection because of the low limitation.

Back