1/6 New Product [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Warriors: Thracian General is coming soon ! ACI-19

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. The Lord of the Rings stuff seems to be the only ACI with stands.

I will say that this guys joints are nice and tight he stands really well. It's a new body too as it's got no ab crunch which i had found a bit annoying on the gladiators.

Last edited:
I received my Thracian, AWESOME !!!

20150305_131819_LLS_1.jpg

20150305_133234_C_pia.jpg

20150305_134738_LLS.jpg

Just got mine today, and I'm very impressed. I'm liking ACI more and more. I really like the metal weapons...the only issue I have with this one...the spear being solid metal...a little too heavy even for these arms....the elbow joint couldn't maintain it in some poses....AND THE JOINTS ARE APPROPRIATELY FIRM. Getting the plastic wrap off the legs was a pain in the ass as the shin guards are strapped on over the plastic, but with siccors and patients i got them off. I REALLY like the screaming head and feel it's Hot Toys quality...it's better in person then on my cell phone camera. I'm NOT a fan of the rooted hair...it's all over the place after taking off the helmet....but with the helmet on...it looks awesome. I WISH ACI would provide stands with all their figures so I didn't have to use the Crow stand temporarily (upgrade in the mail).

Overall an awesome looking figure and I'm really looking forward to the Templar Knights. I recommend it highly....

20150327_213640_zps9py07soe.jpg

20150327_213658_zpsxm2tfvbn.jpg

20150327_213739_zps86efhug6.jpg

20150327_213816_zpsec23rglv.jpg

20150327_192916_zpszjgpppll.jpg

20150327_192906_zpswfsm3kgv.jpg

^Thanks Koolop, I pretty much spent the last of my money to get it, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Unfortunately I can't buy any more figures for a few months now since I've been on a spree for the last two months LOL

Got him in today. OMG this figure just blew away my expectations. The materials used on this are excellent. The spear and sword being real diecast is awesome and the sandals, scabbard and loin cloth all of a leather like material. Very nice surprised as I figured it would be soft rubber or plastic. If anyone is on the fence of getting this figure. I highly recommend this figure, this is to Hot Toys standards. ACI has really upped their game by leaps and bounds.

Back